erosennin Regular Member My Satellite Setup Solar System, currently on planet earth. My Location The other side Jun 14, 2005 #1 Is it possible? I know it's out of the footprint area... Has anyone been able to get it? Thanks,
L Likvid ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata My Location Stockholm, Sweden Jun 14, 2005 #2 Hispasat is strong, i get about 86% quality in Stockholm on my dish, should be even stronger in the south of Sweden.
Hispasat is strong, i get about 86% quality in Stockholm on my dish, should be even stronger in the south of Sweden.
S steffan_st A bit enthusiastic My Satellite Setup Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax My Location Sweden Jun 14, 2005 #3 I get Hispa very easy in the south east,how big is your dish?
erosennin Regular Member My Satellite Setup Solar System, currently on planet earth. My Location The other side Jun 14, 2005 #4 Still no dish... Very new to the FTA scene... Just reading and learning before making the final decision What dish size do you guys have? I'm wondering about a 1.8m Channel Master... But getting that thing motorized might get expensive... Thanks for the quick reply!
Still no dish... Very new to the FTA scene... Just reading and learning before making the final decision What dish size do you guys have? I'm wondering about a 1.8m Channel Master... But getting that thing motorized might get expensive... Thanks for the quick reply!
S steffan_st A bit enthusiastic My Satellite Setup Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax My Location Sweden Jun 14, 2005 #5 I use a 100 cm dish,so you don't need a 180 for hispasat. BUT,with a bigger dish you can have more fun on other sats!
I use a 100 cm dish,so you don't need a 180 for hispasat. BUT,with a bigger dish you can have more fun on other sats!
erosennin Regular Member My Satellite Setup Solar System, currently on planet earth. My Location The other side Jun 14, 2005 #6 Thank You! Now back to doing my homework... :-thumb1