Hotbird 10 testing at 4.2E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Hottie 10 has powered up with Viasat test signals at 4.2E. Shes putting a HUGE signal out - Im getting 92% on my badly aligned Sirius 5E dish.

All the channels are scrambled, but some of our more distant members might want to have a quick look at 4.2E as it would be a rare opportunity to log Viasat channels.


Active at the moment:

10834V 27500 5/6
11528H 27500 3/4

_http://www.lyngsat.com/hb10.html

These signals will not be active for long - Hottie 10 is due to go to 7W in the near future.
 
Strong signal here but whats odd is that it's another copy of TV6, Thats 3 of them, 1 on Sirius nordic beam, 1 on Thor 2 and 1 on Hotbird 10.

I understand it's properly viasat testing but whats the point to having Thor 2 there with one TP active.
 

Attachments

  • VTIUA.webp
    VTIUA.webp
    91.4 KB · Views: 104
I was able to watch those TV Channels on that two new Frequency on Hotbird 10 beside Sirius in East of Iran too yesterday and watching TV 3 Denmark and TV 6 using new Keys.

but today at 11.AM GMT there is not any Signals for these frequencies.
Sorry.
it seems they has gone.

I loved them (Viasat)
 
Yup they have gone - no signal here at the moment either. :D

I did say in post #1:

These signals will not be active for long - Hottie 10 is due to go to 7W in the near future.
 
Reza_Sadeghi said:
I was able to watch those TV Channels on that two new Frequency on Hotbird 10 beside Sirius in East of Iran too yesterday and watching TV 3 Denmark and TV 6 using new Keys.

but today at 11.AM GMT there is not any Signals for these frequencies.
Sorry.
it seems they has gone.

I loved them (Viasat)


Using keys? They are onlyopen to cardsharing and softNDS encyption ;)
 
iandoh said:
Using keys? They are onlyopen to cardsharing and softNDS encyption ;)

No dear Unfortunately V#isat keys are not available:-worship
 
but I was able to watch TV 3 Denmark and TV 6 by using vPlug (Vahid Plug-in who is a best Iranian DVB Plug-ins Developer)

I attach some pics for you to show.
i do not know why other channels did not Opened while those two Channels are using Videoguard like other channels on same transponder.

I think Sharing discussions are prohibited in this Forum.
so i can not talk about it more just I watched that two Channels during these times they copied to Hotbird 10.

I am sure i do not have any Sharing Subscription so no other channels (TV 1000 or Cartoon/TCM or TV 2 zulu) were opened.

I noticed Vahid published NDS Algorithm on his official weblog recently.
 

Attachments

  • Hotbird10_from_Iran(1).webp
    Hotbird10_from_Iran(1).webp
    58.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Hotbird10_from_Iran(2).webp
    Hotbird10_from_Iran(2).webp
    53.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Hotbird10_from_Iran(3).webp
    Hotbird10_from_Iran(3).webp
    61.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Hotbird10_from_Iran(4).webp
    Hotbird10_from_Iran(4).webp
    49.2 KB · Views: 58
General card sharing discussions are allowed. (How to do it etc - although most folk will only give info in broad terms)

Offering or asking for shares are strictly forbidden.

:)
 
Reza_Sadeghi said:
but I was able to watch TV 3 Denmark and TV 6 by using vPlug (Vahid Plug-in who is a best Iranian DVB Plug-ins Developer)

I attach some pics for you to show.
i do not know why other channels did not Opened while those two Channels are using Videoguard like other channels on same transponder.

I think Sharing discussions are prohibited in this Forum.
so i can not talk about it more just I watched that two Channels during these times they copied to Hotbird 10.

I am sure i do not have any Sharing Subscription so no other channels (TV 1000 or Cartoon/TCM or TV 2 zulu) were opened.

I noticed Vahid published NDS Algorithm on his official weblog recently.

Yes but you are using SoftNDS to open these channels.

The reason you cant open anymore is because these channels are FTV on sirius not encypted in packages.

The way vplug works is it emulates a viasat BOXID, then opens the channel, which is why there is a delay between switching.
 
What is the coverage area of hotbird 10... Can it cover india.... And but can Eurobird 9 A @ 9 E... Covered India... Thank's
 
Balvinder_Singh said:
What is the coverage area of hotbird 10... Can it cover india.... And but can Eurobird 9 A @ 9 E... Covered India... Thank's

Yes Balvinder see my post in this section already I have posted you can receive the same.

Do you have a offset antenna or not ?
 
Balvinder_Singh said:
What is the coverage area of hotbird 10... Can it cover india.... And but can Eurobird 9 A @ 9 E... Covered India... Thank's

Hotbird 10 coverage area is identical to HB's 8 & 9 - therefore is not going to be very favourable for India & the sub continent once she slots at 13E
 
We'll have to wait for the HB10 footprint that will be used for transmitting from 7.2W. It wouldn't be useful to work like as it will be transmitting from 13E because this way 1.20m would be needed in the U.A.E., far too big for a high priority orbital position. So my guess is that the whole footprint will be shifted like that of Hotbird 5 (Eurobird 2) or Hotbird 4 (Atlantic Bird 4) before. Even the flyer at _http://www.eutelsat.org/news/media_library/brochures/HB10_brochure.pdf has been put offline most probably because of this fact. So let's wait and see.
 
Is hot bird 10 on the way to 7w ? is the satellite on the move.
 
Looks like it - the tracking site I use says shes at 0.5E at the moment:

_http://www.n2yo.com/?s=33750
 
Thank you I think the beam will be moved over the middle east any idea if it has more transponders then the one its replacing,

Analoguesat said:
Looks like it - the tracking site I use says shes at 0.5E at the moment:

_http://www.n2yo.com/?s=33750
 
Hottie 10 carries 64 transponders and can cover the entire frequency range from 10700-12750 KHz. So plenty of extra capacity!
 
forgive my stupidness, I am right in saying that hottie 10 is on its way to 7w for a year or so...then it will move to 13e?

while it is as 7w, I take it the beam will be middle east only, rather than europe?
 
Basically yes - Hotbird 10 is replacing Atlantic Bird 4 at 7W until Nilesat 201 is orbited next year, then when the 7W mission is completed she will be slotted at 13E.
As for the beam we just dont know at the moment. Id guess that is going to spread out much further westwards than AB4 does, just because of the massive coverage area the late series Hotties are designed for.

However we just dont know at the moment. Eutelsat are being very cagey about the "Atlantic Bird 4A" operation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top