Swack
Member
- My Satellite Setup
- Satellite Dish 3m mesh, Cakrawarta-1, Humax ND 2200s
- My Location
- Philippines
Hi All,
Im a new satellite tv user and would like to know if it is really posible to view Hotbird 13 on my location at 9 deg S 160 deg E (Solomon Islands). I already checked it on lyngsat with negative result, but Satellite Finder Online gave me a different result of Az=76.5,El=-60.2, Skew=-253.8.
I just want to make sure if it is really viewable or that result is just a estimation? If it is posible, what size/type of dish, LNB, and receiver should i get?
Im a new satellite tv user and would like to know if it is really posible to view Hotbird 13 on my location at 9 deg S 160 deg E (Solomon Islands). I already checked it on lyngsat with negative result, but Satellite Finder Online gave me a different result of Az=76.5,El=-60.2, Skew=-253.8.
I just want to make sure if it is really viewable or that result is just a estimation? If it is posible, what size/type of dish, LNB, and receiver should i get?