hotbird 13est

ukeden

Reaction score
hi any one no if thier is much open on this sat im trying to get fox thanks for any help

the_happy_traveller

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
freesat HD (time to join 21st century)
comag sl65
comag porty II (camping)
Pace Prima (analogue)
Assortment of dishes.
computer:
Shiney new Acer
My Location
Derbyshire, England
ukeden said:
hi any one no if thier is much open on this sat im trying to get fox thanks for any help

Have a look here.

http://www.lyngsat.com/ :-worship

This wil tell you all the channels available and whether they're fta or encrypted.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
You are wasting your time for 10775H as it is encrypted in powervue far too secure and needs a special receiver, there is Fox serbia on 11411H 27500 5/6 but is encrypted in BISS

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Using a Dragon Cam, Fox Serbia is available, as the keys are known, it's in English language, mostly, with subtitles. The SRG Swiss package is also available along with E Europe and Jetix, a few other channels are also available but we will need to know what receiver and/or Cams you have, to know what you can open.

the_happy_traveller

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
freesat HD (time to join 21st century)
comag sl65
comag porty II (camping)
Pace Prima (analogue)
Assortment of dishes.
computer:
Shiney new Acer
My Location
Derbyshire, England
Doesn't Fox belong to uncle Rupert???
If so, it'll be more secure than Fort Knox.
He'll want his subscription pennies won't he.

ukeden

Reaction score
hi i have the dragon trex cam and loader card with and a morgans viaccess box ive just got a cas3+ i have one dish set at 13est and 19est with monoblock lnb i have a small sky dish set to 19est allso i would love to get fox and i love films and documentrie chanels i have 19est runing no problem but i only get a handfull of chanles on 13est is thier any other box i could buy that would solve this problem

ukeden

Reaction score
the_happy_traveller said:
Doesn't Fox belong to uncle Rupert???
If so, it'll be more secure than Fort Knox.
He'll want his subscription pennies won't he.

lol he will yea:)

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
The main package, we used to have on 13E, TPS, has not been available to Dragon users for some time, although other receivers/cams have brought out patches and files.
As stated in my earlier post, you can still get a few good channels, with the latest Predator file, SRG Swiss package, Absat package (requires daily updating of Predator firmware), E and Jetix, and of course Fox. There are also a few others like RAI, and of course lots of FTA channels.
At the moment there is a lot more viewing choice elsewhere, but I'm sure when these other packages do eventually go black, attention will once again turn to TPS, especially for the football.

ukeden

Reaction score
hi mickha thanks for the info m8 you no your stuff were would u say is the best viewing at the moment thank you mike

ps i heard you can get a satlite a box with emulation cams i would be intrested to no if u could recomend any thanks i do fancy a dream box but ive heard thier hard to set up :-)

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
The cheapest, and best supported, is the Technomate 1000 range, which includes the 1500, there are regular patches for these models and you can pick the receivers up new for under £100.
The Dreambox is complicated, but there is a lot of support and usergroups for these receivers and they can do a lot.

ukeden

Reaction score
hi im looking at Technomate TMS 1500 ci+ would that do the job m8 do u no were i could find any ino of what i could watch with this setup many thanks mike

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
With the current Technomate patch you can get all channels that are currently available, plus Technomate owners had TPS, firstly through daily updates, then using AU, I don't know if it's still available, but they get at least as much as the Dragon Cam, and you can edit biss keys via the remote.

ukeden

Reaction score
thanks m8 i have the dragon cam i get loads on 19 nothing on 13 or a few seconds then off i dont no what is causing it to do this thanks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The ones that go off quick will be the TPS channels - their codes change every 5 minutes or so.

ukeden

Reaction score
hi yea they go off and if i leve it on the chanel it will come back on for 30 seconds and back off do u no what other chanels i could watch on 13est thanks m8

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
I think the TPS AU patch might still be working in Technomate receivers, it might be worth asking any Technomate owners what they can view on 13E.

ukeden

Reaction score
thats a good idea thanks m8y ps is it ok to ask in new thread thanks for healping :-)

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
It's always best to start a new thread, when changing topics, as it gets confusing when new topics are started in old threads, the longer threads go the more often they stray from the original question, but the most confusing is when someone opens a thread from a couple of years back, as obviously things change that quickly in this hobby, that a few months seems a lifetime:)