how 2 update my card

villa

Reaction score
i was just wondering how 2 update my dragon card iv got the programer horked up my pc and put it in my dragon cam look forward 2 your repley thanx a lot

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You need to use the programmer in phoenix mode, I believe 6Mhz, program the loader card using dragon load and then insert it in the cam. There is then an option in the dragon menu I believe.

PS. ?Do not insert card in programmer before firing up dragon loader.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Here is a short Howto by **ADY1306** at Toecutters.

For programming the loader card:
You need to load the loader program onto your computer it is there in the dragon cam section in PREDATOR 0.4. Load also predator 10 file which is the latest to program loader card.
Once this is stored in your computer connect your programmer in 6.0 mhz phoneix mode and insert card. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT that you first put your programmer in phoneix mode IF not auto detect will ruin your loader card. Open loader program and click on connect in the loader program. SEE YOU HAVE CORRECT COMPORT !
The program tells you if you are connected. Press program card and open file the latest one being predator 11 ( in dragon section)
The card will take 3 mins. to program. A programming progress bar is shown on the loader program.
Insert loaded card when done into the cam. REMOVE ALL CARDS, CAMS FROM YOUR RECEIVER AND then power off. Insert cam with card and be on a FTA channel, power on now, go to cam menu of your receiver. You will be asked if you want to update module say YES. In 3-4 mins your cam is programmed.Press refresh if if you want to see the programming percentage of your cam. When done it will tell you so ! Remove cam + loader card . Power off insert cam only without any card, power on and you are DONE ! You will now see predator10 in cam menu.

villa

Reaction score
thanxs m8 then where do i get the new keys from all for hotbird 13 e and astra 19 e

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
They will be in the CAM software when you update.

villa

Reaction score
thanx m8 is S*ca 2 sky sports 1 italy the keys on dragon cam or do i need 2 buy a tit card will it work on my dragon cam

villa

Reaction score
cheers m8 so u telling me that when they change the keys on cards from tit 2 dragon the channels should come on because i updated my dragon cam 2 a dragon 222 look forward 2 your repley m8 cya

villa

Reaction score
hi everyone i just got a fun card 4 i was just wondering what software 2 use 2 update i have a dragon cam and card will this wipe the info 2 put on the cam if i keep changing cards and will any card work on a dragon cam look forward 2 your repliy thanxs m8's

villa

Reaction score
pls can any1 help i live in birmingham and i was just wondering how much of the arc can i get with a meter dish and does any1 know if the conax keys will be out b4 the games on saturday 13th thanxs any1 who repleys