how can i ?

Mysterios

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s
My Location
Bahrain
hi
i am new to this but i have a problem plz if any of u guyz got the solution dont hisatate to say it:)
anywayz i bought a dreambox (DM 500s) it was working great until lately i stopped receving the channelz (the channelz dont apper) and i found out that the person who set it up for me is caught and his shop is shut down and i was wondering
1)how can he not stop the channelz from airing on my dreambox?
2)how can i download them on my own with out him doing it?

it would be really nice if u guyz help me i am new to this site n to the dreambox thing so help me plz!!;):p

bigfish1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
n/a
My Location
Egham, Surrey
sounds like he was running a cs server in his shop? you need to find people willing to share with youthere are some free servers around if u look in the right places.

Mysterios

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s
My Location
Bahrain
bigfish1 said:
sounds like he was running a cs server in his shop? you need to find people willing to share with youthere are some free servers around if u look in the right places.

actually he was:)
but how can i find someone who iz willing to share their free server with me?? can u plz help me because am not much into recievers and where should i start looking as u no its illegal in my country to use it n i heard that soon they will remove the server of the dreambox from my country
anywayz thanx for the help bigfish1 i really appreciate it:)

bigfish1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
n/a
My Location
Egham, Surrey
i cant find the button to pm u for some reason. google card sharing forum and yourl find loads the .nl one is the best one.

Mysterios

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s
My Location
Bahrain
bigfish1 said:
i cant find the button to pm u for some reason. google card sharing forum and yourl find loads the .nl one is the best one.

thanx but i really didnt get wat u said:confused??
can u expalin more in detailz plzz:) if u dont mind that is

bigfish1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
n/a
My Location
Egham, Surrey
if u want to find a place where u can openly request to jon free card share servers. Go on google and search for card sharing forum.

Mysterios

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s
My Location
Bahrain
bigfish1 said:
if u want to find a place where u can openly request to jon free card share servers. Go on google and search for card sharing forum.

Thanx i will try searching there :)