How To Get Hotbird In India

Status
Not open for further replies.
mehra said:
Yes Omkar bhai I have already checked it on NSS6. It worked for about 65% signal without any fine tuning. I fixed the Ku band LNB inside the feedhorn waveguide of C band lnb. So it picked the signals. But I think when we are considering for Hotbird signals then, we should take care of every single bit of signal...So wat's ur idea ???:-googly :-googly

Mehra bhai you need to change the lnbf to prime focus or else it won't work. Don't know why no one mentioned about this here...
 
hello good . are u realy watching 150+ chanels in delhi on HB2 .. i am from Faridabad .. can u give me details of equipments i want to know . i an new but i want to recived these chanels also.. 1.. Reciver 2. LNB 3.. dish size.. any thing which is helpful to get these FTA Chanels .. please tel me make of these equipments also .. i will be thanks for you if u like give me your number i will also contact u on phone..........

Ajeet
 
omkar said:
Mehra bhai you need to change the lnbf to prime focus or else it won't work. Don't know why no one mentioned about this here...

Tried yesterday but didnt succeed...

Thanks Bro...But how do I find prime focus ???:-HoHo
 
I am receiving hotbird 2 11727v,11766v,11804v,11919v,
hotbird 7A 10719v,10758v,10796v,10911v,10919v,11240v,11278v,11335v,11393v,11432v without proper base
on january onward i will make proper base then i will find more channel
 
dear sir can I get Hotbird with 90 cm dish at Amritsar Punjab. Any Tips.
 
mehra said:
Tried yesterday but didnt succeed...

Thanks Bro...But how do I find prime focus ???:-HoHo

Some of them are available in the market. You can get them and try your luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top