how to receive hotbird in Yemen ...urgent

sana-sat

Member
My Satellite Setup
dish size 90 cm
receiver: strong 4622ii
My Location
yemen
plz help me how can i receive the satellite hotbird 2.3.6.7 in the repubilc of Yemen
coz i tryed it with my dish size 150 cm but no use no signal at all
any body can help
thnak u
 
Looking at the footprint, you may need a bigger dish than 150cm I'm afraid.



L.:)
 
Lancelot said:
Looking at the footprint, you may need a bigger dish than 150cm I'm afraid.



L.:)

thank u 4 ur reply . so can u tell me what's the right dish size i can use ????

thanks again
 
It depends what channels you want as they use different beams.

The Superbeam doesn't cover Yemen and you are on the limit of the Widebeam.

You may need a very large dish to get anything.

Check the beams here...

_http://www.eutelsat.com/satellites/13ehb2-4_popd.html
 
Hello, :)

Sorry!...for HotBird footprint, unfortunately, Yemen is NOT COVERED by this Satellite...

Please see if you can for: Eutelsat W1 (10° East) - Eutelsat W3 (7° East) - Express 3 (11° West) - ...

Well!...for Nilesat (7° West) and Arabsat (26°East) your zone is well covered...

Regards. Debabecheinfo.
 
Debabecheinfo said:
Hello, :)

Sorry!...for HotBird footprint, unfortunately, Yemen is NOT COVERED by this Satellite...

Please see if you can for: Eutelsat W1 (10° East) - Eutelsat W3 (7° East) - Express 3 (11° West) - ...

Well!...for Nilesat (7° West) and Arabsat (26°East) your zone is well covered...

Regards. Debabecheinfo.
]

thank u very much
 
Not quite sure, but if you have the chance to test on a 3-4m solid not mesh dish it could give you some frequencies. With this size in Pakistan and NW India they get some.
 
I think if you use 5 meter dish then it could be possible you to receive hotbird.
I am from India where the hotbird footprint is not reach at all but Still the people in South india can also able to watch hotbird 3,4 and 6 by using 6 meter dish

Also the hotbird 6 has Europe beam but still it can be watchable in india
If you try using large dish it can be possible you to get hotbird but before taking that risk you first check that anybody getting such channels in your country ?

I hope you will get it
 
deepbluesky said:
Not quite sure, but if you have the chance to test on a 3-4m solid not mesh dish it could give you some frequencies. With this size in Pakistan and NW India they get some.

thank u very much
but in my country there is no dish that size (3-4m) maximum 150 cm
 
bokya said:
I think if you use 5 meter dish then it could be possible you to receive hotbird.
I am from India where the hotbird footprint is not reach at all but Still the people in South india can also able to watch hotbird 3,4 and 6 by using 6 meter dish

Also the hotbird 6 has Europe beam but still it can be watchable in india
If you try using large dish it can be possible you to get hotbird but before taking that risk you first check that anybody getting such channels in your country ?

I hope you will get it

thanks my dear........
but here in yemen large dishes r not available at all . maximum 150 cm only .
by the way, how much it costs in india and how to import it from there
thank u
 
In india 10 feet Ku band dish costing nearly 10000 Indian Rupees to 20,000 Rs

and the cost of 16 feet dish with motor cost nearly 35,000 Rs

I dont know about the import duty required of buying it But you should choose the country near your country .

I think in Dubai there are various sizes of dishes are available

check that
 
bokya said:
In india 10 feet Ku band dish costing nearly 10000 Indian Rupees to 20,000 Rs

and the cost of 16 feet dish with motor cost nearly 35,000 Rs

I dont know about the import duty required of buying it But you should choose the country near your country .

I think in Dubai there are various sizes of dishes are available

check that

thanks for ur advice:)
 
I am able to have hot bird on my Eurosat reciever.

I have a card that fits into the smart card slot that was programed.

It has recently been stopped.

How else can I renew the card or get the scrambbled channels so I can watch?
 
boylag said:
I am able to have hot bird on my Eurosat reciever.

I have a card that fits into the smart card slot that was programed.

It has recently been stopped.

How else can I renew the card or get the scrambbled channels so I can watch?

What kind of card and which channels?
Is it a legitimate subscription?
 
it is just a no name card. It is not a legitamate card. It worked for a year.

Had only been getting adult channels with it.

can you help?
 
boylag said:
it is just a no name card. It is not a legitamate card. It worked for a year.

Had only been getting adult channels with it.

can you help?

You didn't say which channels.
I find it hard to believe that you had a card that worked for a whole year, unless it was a legitimate subscription card for 12 months or a CLONE.

Your best bet is to buy a legitimate card for those same channels from one of our site sponsors.
http://www.satellites.co.uk/index.php?page=sponsors
 
Back
Top