I cannot see some channels on 19.2 E (TV3, Cubavision, ETB, Telemadrid, Record,etc.)

Tio_Gibi

Member
My Satellite Setup
Fortec Star Passion Plus HD and Microsoft Vista
My Location
United Kingdom
Hello again,

The other day I was here asking for help with my dish as we had some strong gales down south and I lost reception of all the Spanish, record, cubavision and many more channels - only the Germans ones still there.
I went up to see the cable, LNB and and moved with a compass satellite finder but had no lucky....
Has anybody got an idea or solution what I need to do now? :confused:
Many Thanks,
 
Try a manual scan on 11.597 Vert, 22000, 5/6

Should get the following:

Code:
 CNBC Europe, BBC World News, Best Of Shopping, M6 Boutique La Chaîne, Bloomberg TV Europe, Canal Extremadura TV, TeleMadrid Sat, Andalucía TV, TV 3 Cat, Telesur, RT Español

Failing that, check dish alignment and correct LNb setting on the receiver.
 
Tio_Gibi said:
Hello again,

The other day I was here asking for help with my dish as we had some strong gales down south and I lost reception of all the Spanish, record, cubavision and many more channels - only the Germans ones still there.
I went up to see the cable, LNB and and moved with a compass satellite finder but had no lucky....
Has anybody got an idea or solution what I need to do now? :confused:
Many Thanks,

Make sure the dish hasnt moved in the vertical axis as well as the horizontal - I was having problems with some of the Hotbird frequencies after the gales and the dish had moved half an inch forward. A quick tug on the lnb arm restored all signals to full strength.
 
Thanks, I tried to move yesterday but I had no lucky again.... Maybe I need a better satellite finder and also somebody to help me.
 
Back
Top