I Ned Heelp

freshmaker

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SR-X1500DSuper-MK11
i have reciver digital Star Sat: SR-X1500D_MKII_SUPER
and i need sam help how to Danwlload softwer to see Taquilla Programs and Canal+ if sam bady can help me pls send me emaill
freshmaker007*hotmail.com

Neki

Reaction score
freshmaker said:
i have reciver digital Star Sat: SR-X1500D_MKII_SUPER
and i need sam help how to Danwlload softwer to see Taquilla Programs and Canal+ if sam bady can help me pls send me emaill
freshmaker007*hotmail.com

Hi,

I believe you should download this file: Jan_22_SR-X1500D_MKII_SUPER from www.satsw.com using EMUPgrade programme but I am not aware if you will be able to see the Taquilla & Canal + programs as I have updated my STARCOM SRX120 D plus with the latest software available but those channels cannot be viewed, while others MULTIVISION, TPS, POLSAT, CYFRA+ are working fine.

Regards,
N....

mtiqbal

Reaction score
I just bought SRX120Dplus. Please let me know how to activate code menue for this receiver so that I can update keys when ever needed
Neki said:
Hi,

I believe you should download this file: Jan_22_SR-X1500D_MKII_SUPER from www.satsw.com using EMUPgrade programme but I am not aware if you will be able to see the Taquilla & Canal + programs as I have updated my STARCOM SRX120 D plus with the latest software available but those channels cannot be viewed, while others MULTIVISION, TPS, POLSAT, CYFRA+ are working fine.

Regards,
N....