i Though Dragon Cam Had Embedded files

ciaran

Reaction score
lads and lasses....

thanks very much for the help.........dummy here will go home and throw a brick at the satellite and move it to 1w.

hopefully then i will see the fruits of my labour.

go raith mile maith agut. as they say in west belfast.

frenchie

Reaction score
I also have a dragon cam which was working fine (well for the 2 weeks I've had it) but now I've lost TPS film channels. Do I need to do anything else to receive these channels again. I have a Echostar DSB-890 2ci receiver which seem to keep locking and the only way to get a channel back is to turn it off and then back on again , which is a real pain. I'm new to all this, so go easy on the replys. What does the debeg facility do on my receiver ????????

gilleroo

Reaction score
My Location
Co Fermanagh N Ireland the most western part of the uk
Hi Ciaran
Just down the road from you in fermanagh same problems with Fun 7. My understanding is that fun 7 and dragon card are not the same as something in fun7 has to be changed before dragon cam will regonise it.I am using AD-Tekniks Pheonix/smartmouse USB which when used with Satdudez 1.1 loader. Be careful not to load dragon cam file as it will revert card to fun & again and cam wont download from it
gilleroo

gilleroo

Reaction score
My Location
Co Fermanagh N Ireland the most western part of the uk
Hi There seems to be a lot of confusion about Fun 7 which also caused me a lot of head scratching and research some weeks ago. Using the fun 7 as a loader card requires the fun 7 hex to be loaded. As the operating hex??? of the card has to be changed and then the predator file loaded) NOT!! Dragon file) as its only used with proper Dragon loader card. You open the file download and select the bits you want. At least this works for me. My discription possibly could more accurate as I am a newbie and an not up on all the technical terms ..So I hope this will help ...Gilleroo