nozab62

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax receiver
My Location
Abu dhabi
Dear all,

I have read almost all this Thread and i could help you.
I am able to get few of these card+box because of a relatives.
I can even put it on your name normally so it will be easy for you to renew or so...
I have seen some people selling this box up to 600pounds and no less than 400...
Then i'm gonna be the first one :) you can have a look at my item on ebay.

I am not a thief, i am a french living in UAE and perfectly bilingual if you want any kind of support by phone or mail.

Please review my add here:

[Admin] - ebay advert removed. You are not permitted to advertise your own ebay stuff on this forum

We can do the business as you want on ebay or any other market place...you can pay me by paypal, bank transfer, wester union and i will try to see if i can even offer the "pay at delivery".

Dear admin i have been posting this thread since yesterday but nothing appear is there any problem?

nozab62

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax receiver
My Location
Abu dhabi
Ah ok no problem sorry for that!!I'm a newbie here! Sorry again!
IS there any way the guy reading my answer can contact me by mail or phone or PM?

nozab62

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax receiver
My Location
Abu dhabi
nozab62 said:
Dear all,

I have read almost all this Thread and i could help you.
I am able to get few of these card+box because of a relatives.
I can even put it on your name normally so it will be easy for you to renew or so...
I have seen some people selling this box up to 600pounds and no less than 400...
Then i'm gonna be the first one :) you can have a look at my item on ebay.

I am not a thief, i am a french living in UAE and perfectly bilingual if you want any kind of support by phone or mail.

Please review my add here:

[Admin] - ebay advert removed. You are not permitted to advertise your own ebay stuff on this forum

We can do the business as you want on ebay or any other market place...you can pay me by paypal, bank transfer, wester union and i will try to see if i can even offer the "pay at delivery".

Dear admin i have been posting this thread since yesterday but nothing appear is there any problem?

So since the ad can be advertised here i am selling the box for 370pounds + 29 or 49 of postage depending you want it in one week of 72 hours.

nozab62

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax receiver
My Location
Abu dhabi
Ok i will do that...so for those which are interested just have a look in the classified section i will put an add as soon as possible.