Inclined Birds ..

I always start by locating the ITN newsroom feed ..
As far as I'm aware ..its permanent ..
A hint given in the frequency :-

ie 24/7

11247 V
tp 4

(ITV feeds)
DVB-S 3400-7/8

No picture of course ..as its 4.2.2 and no sound unless they are broadcasting a live newsfeed..
but its a good reference from which to start.
rgds
 
I lost the newsroom last week, was still getting snooker
 
I found these pages on my searches

=http://www.flysat.com/astra1d.php
l=http://homepage.ntlworld.com/inwinter/dx/charts/astra1d.htm

might come in useful to others
 
Vipersan said:
I always start by locating the ITN newsroom feed ..
As far as I'm aware ..its permanent ..
A hint given in the frequency :-

ie 24/7

11247 V
tp 4

(ITV feeds)
DVB-S 3400-7/8

No picture of course ..as its 4.2.2 and no sound unless they are broadcasting a live newsfeed..
but its a good reference from which to start.
rgds
That's dark for me. I can just about get 11345 V 3400 7/8 & 11401 V 3900 7/8 on the 1.5m but not on the Fibo 90. Everyone said this satellite is an easy catch on an 80cm dish, so maybe the footprint is orientated towards the UK, although it is supposed to pan-European. What sort of signal do you get from the above transponders? When I checked a few weeks ago signal was pretty strong, but maybe that was 1D before it moved.
 
just done a scan, got: 11247 v 3399, 11372 v 3899, 11282 h 5911, 11341 h 5916, 11382 v 3892, all coming in very strongly although on a 1.2m dish
 
ANything that anyone finds active at 2E is now definitely coming off Astra 1C..

1D has been moved to 28E.
 
Back
Top