Intelsat 901 / MEV1 mission

Where is the ‘new’ satellite at the moment? Are the tracking sites up to date?
 
looking at this info it looks like there was some date movement yesterday ?

66 Satesco 01.04.2020 /11620 V DVB-S2/QPSK ACM /8000 3/4/Data/

IS-907-spot-2-Europ
 
Hi danny
bit beyond me that :D Just need to know like lots of others are channels still going to be accessible when the change over takes place ? Our will other Equipment be need new box bigger dish etc .thanks john
 
Nobody knows until the big changeover day. The beam may be slewed more northwards or it may be left more or less where it is. Things will be different in some extreme fringe areas though. The on board dishes construction & alignments will be very slightly different between the 2 craft.
 
Nobody knows until the big changeover day. The beam may be slewed more northwards or it may be left more or less where it is. Things will be different in some extreme fringe areas though. The on board dishes construction & alignments will be very slightly different between the 2 craft.
Thanks for the info hopfully might have some changes over the weekend
 
In my area the signal dropped by 1~2dB on Intelsat 907 :(
 

Attachments

  • 27.5W_10950-11700 V__2020-04-02_19-39-23.webp
    27.5W_10950-11700 V__2020-04-02_19-39-23.webp
    93.3 KB · Views: 30
Please check if the signal has dropped in your area on Intelsat 907 if you are in the center of the spot(2) .I notice that something has changed with it,dropped with 2dB or more for a few days.On 11609 V I had 12.5dB last week, now I have only 8dB.It is true that I am outside the footprint.What signal I get in my zone is inconclusive.That's I'm asking.
Is now operational Intelsat 901 at 27.5W and the migration has taken place?
Thanks.
 
I dare not judge .. I did not really measure the signal for a year ..
 
Please check if the signal has dropped in your area on Intelsat 907 if you are in the center of the spot(2) .I notice that something has changed with it,dropped with 2dB or more for a few days.On 11609 V I had 12.5dB last week, now I have only 8dB.It is true that I am outside the footprint.What signal I get in my zone is inconclusive.That's I'm asking.
Is now operational Intelsat 901 at 27.5W and the migration has taken place?
Thanks.


What other parameters are / were attributed to the 11609 frequency ?
 
Back
Top