Interactive/e-mail from Spain

mjc410

Reaction score
Hi , Just contacted Satellite Company on the Costa del Sol who are selling a router for e-mailing/interactive services from Spain and the Islands using the Sky digibox in fact all the gaming and betting services . Comes with a Sky keyboard, cheap rate phone calls 24/7 , and 140€ worth of free bets all for a price of 149€ , to good to be true. What do you think ?

PoloMint

Super Minty Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1200cc with 100,000,000,000 neurons and 100,000,000,000,000 connections
My Location
Fife, Scotland
All the digidialer/router thing does it let your box call Sky from Spain (or indeed anywhere outside the UK). However it is quite expensive and on its own can go for €100. The keyboard could cost €40 in Spain so it’s not a bad price for both.

I’m not sure about the cheap 24/7 phone calls, is that anything to do with the Sky setup or a completely separate thing offered by the same company? Also are the free bets through the Sky betting interactive service or separate also?

As long as there are no catches on the phone calls or bets (like you have to use a certain amount or subscribe or something) then even if you never use them it’s not a bad price for the equipment, as long as you would actually use it that it. If it is just emailing and betting/interactive stuff then you might be better off just using regular online services from you PC, but if you want to watch PPV stuff and so it not too bad.

What’s the name of the company?

mjc410

Reaction score
Hi Polomint, There are no connection charges or monthly payments, you only pay for what you use and it's all cheap rate like many of these companies down here. Also they are offering 2 hours a month free local calls at 149€ this could be the answer to a lot of problems that my friends have, ( no computer, no monthly internet charges, betting etc). The company is Cabletec www.cabletec.tv