Inverto Black Ultra & 1.8m Prime Focus Dish?

For some time I used offset LNB on my 1,5m PFA, I did think that reception was OK. Just recently got new Ku band LNB for prime-focus dishes and got much better results, payed about 20 bucks. That is Golden Interstar GI-209P.
 
Hi @ bonou2

And some time ago I gamble and through
Anhui Bowei Electronics Technology Co., Ltd ie
Anhui Bowei Electronics Technology Co., Ltd. - MMDS, C-CNBF, KU-CNBF mailed to
wansigen @ yahoo.cn for prime focus 70 db 0.1 db lnb
Total cost me 40 Euro shipping costs incusive shipping cost..
Normaly they have bulk, just ask for 1 lnb
there is no lnb holder for the lnb only mti and santech lnb have the lnb holder.
The lnb is purchased in China I have now 2 are here, working good better than invacom or inverto flansh lnb.
 
I think you'll find that this specific question has been answered in post #7. One such thing is Pipino's conversion:

http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/...verto-twin-black-ultra-flange-convertion.html

Yup. http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/...verto-twin-black-ultra-flange-convertion.html

This is a twin but the principle is exactly the same.

EDIT

Beaten to it!

That link is out-of-date. It's changed to:- https://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/threads/inverto-twin-black-ultra-flange-convertion.127315/
 
Back
Top