Status
Not open for further replies.

antoniof

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dish Irte PF 1.50 m. Bands C / KU
My Location
Rome
If anyone has one of these LNB's and want to sell it please let me know.

fidelis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Offset 115cm, Openbox SX6 HD CI+, Openbox S3 HD Mini
My Location
North-East of Poland
I have this LNB. I can sell it for 100 euro + 16 euro for shipping to Italy from Poland.

antoniof

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Rome
I have this LNB. I can sell it for 100 euro + 16 euro for shipping to Italy from Poland.
Hi Fidelis. Tks for your message.
I'm interested in your proposal. We should find a way to arrange the exchange. Until Wednesday I am out of Italy with very limited access to internet and therefore ask you to be so kind to wait until I am back in Rome to better discuss how we could proceed. I'll try to send you a PM but if don't succeed please check this post.

fidelis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North-East of Poland
I'll wait. For now, I guess we can't send PMs

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Post some more useful content in the main forums and PM access will follow soon after

antoniof

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Rome
Post some more useful content in the main forums and PM access will follow soon after
Thanks for your suggestion Channel Hopper.
I know i have not introduced myself in the forum and ask you all to excuse me for that.
I am a sat enthusiast since the analogue era but have "put on hold" my hobby in the last few yars.
Only recently i decided to revive and possibly update my sat stuff and started to look around in the forums to learn about the status of the art.
It is also long time i don't follow forums and therefore i had forgotten that to get the possibility to PM you have to have been an active member.
As you probabaly know from my previous post i'm not in my country right now and have limited access to the internet
and therefore, unfortunatelly, it is not possible for me in these days to post anything nor something interesting.
I will anyhow attempt to write something as soon as i finish going through the various sections.
Tonight i have the availability of a pc and promptly reply.
As far as my request and Fidelis answer are cocerned thelatter has been so kind to understand my necessity for him to wait for me to return in Italy.
When this occurs (next week) i would need to be able to communicate with him privately to finalize the sale of the lnb.
Coud you exceptionally grant me the possibility to send and receive PM ?
i have planned a maintenace of my sysem in next few weeks (irte 2m prime focus c/ku band + dish 1.2m ku band -i'll present my system at the first occaion in the appropriate section of the forum- ) the dishes are on the roof of a building, pretty diffuclt to access and require the help of at least two friends) and it would be important for me to succeed in getting hold of Fidelis LNB to add the possibility to receive some ka signals in the same occasion,
Hope you can help.
(sorry for my english and typos)
Regards
antonio

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
The forum relies on new members posting a small number of times in various threads before pm access is granted. It’s not just you, Fidelis will also need to boost his post count.

Look around the sections , write some short prose on whatever interests you.

antoniof

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Rome
The forum relies on new members posting a small number of times in various threads before pm access is granted. It’s not just you, Fidelis will also need to boost his post count.

Look around the sections , write some short prose on whatever interests you.
Tks anyway. ill do it asap

fidelis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North-East of Poland
I'll try as well although I am short of free time for satellite tv and other hobbies

antoniof

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Rome
I'll try as well although I am short of free time for satellite tv and other hobbies
Hi Fidelis,
i'm now back to my place !
Unfortunately i also don't have much spare time in these days to examine the forum and post something interesting so to get the possibility of PM.
In the weekend i'll anyhow write few posts here and there in the forum hoping to succeed in gaining the possibility of PM.
In the meantime, since on the other hand i'm still very interested in the lnb and in your proposal and don't know if (i doubt) it is allowed that i or you straightforward put an email address in a post may i ask if you have any suggestion on how we could procceed?.
Are you aware of a market place where you could put the item on sale so that i can access and purchase it ?
Would it be possible for you to put the lnb for sale on ebay ? i could send you the price via paypal.
thanks for your time and efforts.

fidelis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North-East of Poland
I guess you can send me your email here and we'll settle the deal this way. Unless the kind admins let us use PMs. I really have too little time these days. My satellite tv hobby is suffering the most...

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Mod. Note.

I'd strongly advise against posting an E Mail address on open Forum.

It seems to me this could be a case where rules might be bent, so I have alerted my Admin colleagues to this Post in the hope an exception can be made in order to expedite your transaction.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I have upgraded @antoniof & @fidelis to Regular Member status. I think that should give both new members messaging permissions.

Welcome to the forum both of you - I hope you can now complete the transaction satisfactorily for both of you :)

The reason we discourage posting email addresses is notyhing personal. Simply that they will be harvested by spambots in a matter of minutes. Then you will be inundated with requests from Nigerian Princes wanting you to help move their fortunes out of the country :D

antoniof

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Rome
I have upgraded @antoniof & @fidelis to Regular Member status. I think that should give both new members messaging permissions.

Welcome to the forum both of you - I hope you can now complete the transaction satisfactorily for both of you :)

The reason we discourage posting email addresses is notyhing personal. Simply that they will be harvested by spambots in a matter of minutes. Then you will be inundated with requests from Nigerian Princes wanting you to help move their fortunes out of the country :D
thank you very much !!!

antoniof

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Rome
Hi Fidelis,
i invited you to what i think is a private conversation ( i have no experience of PM).
look forward to your reply.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Hi Fidelis,
i invited you to what i think is a private conversation ( i have no experience of PM).
look forward to your reply.

If you are using a computer hover the mouse over the user's name then click on the "start a conversation" button :)

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
And, if you manage to transact successfully, please be sure to let us know.

antoniof

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Rome
And, if you manage to transact successfully, please be sure to let us know.
yes i shall keep you informed. ..
i started the conversation already yesterday but fidelis did not answer yet.

fidelis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North-East of Poland
Status
Not open for further replies.