Investigating Discrete Satellite Dish Install

latinofever

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7025, Sky Dish and 85 cm dish
My Location
UK
Hi. Im investigating the possibility of having a discrete satellite installed either on the ground (maybe Squish or something along those lines) or hidden on the roof or mounted on my apartment window. As its a leasehold property Id obviously like to hide the dish so as not to upset anyone.

Currently the apartments have one communal satellite (unfortunately pointed at Sky TV. Not much good for the Dreambox..!

There may be possibility of installing a dish on the ground behind the flat. Im only 1 story up or perhaps I can have a discrete satellite attached to a window sill mount outside or possibly hidden high on the roof.

I have pictures showing the location etc that might help decide if this is something that could be done...

latinofever

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7025, Sky Dish and 85 cm dish
My Location
UK
I forgot to mention.. The install will be in Kent area and I want to pick up HOT BIRD 13.

dvmedia

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m Orbital Motorised Dish, Fixed 65cm Fortec Dish on Astra 1, Fixed 45cm Minidish on Hotbird, Pace MSS500, TM-5600D CI USB Super, Nokia 9800s, Skystar USB 2, Grundig Sky Digibox, Manhattan Plaza XT-M
My Location
High Wycombe, Nr London, UK
Well, if all you want is Hotbird - a 43cm Minidish would be fine, in which case, it's so small, does it really matter too much? :confused :)

gerryl

Reaction score
there's a similar dish to the 'Squish' comes with single. twin and quad lnb...and a motor option....:)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The Neovia comes with twin LNB as standard, ready made bracket for mounting on balcony bars and can be used on a motor. _http://www.pulsat.com/satellite/site/details.php?product_id=24