inXtc on hotbird

glesgaguysat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorized dish with Humax HDCI2000 reciever/Dragon cam/cas 3 programmer/Topfield 5800 digital reciever
My Location
Scotland
Anyone else lost inXtc on hotbird? all I get is the channel symbol in the corner, or are they rewinding the video tape? I wonder, also lost Xplus:eek:

B

beintot

hi,same here,i just checked for you,inxtc is showing just the logo and xplus just says scrambled,i never watched those channels even though they were free with the cam,quality of the picture was lower or equal to video cd from what i remember.

glesgaguysat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorized dish with Humax HDCI2000 reciever/Dragon cam/cas 3 programmer/Topfield 5800 digital reciever
My Location
Scotland
Well now I know I am not the only one:)
Thing is all those dealers/suppliers selling Dragon Cams with 9 months free subscription cards to inXtc are now breaking the Sale of Goods act as the Card is now not fit for purpose, I only got my D/cam 2 weeks ago (didn't know what the card was for) so if this channel is off air the dealers are going to have to do a rethink on their advertising ;)
And yes the quality was crap
I also note that the official web site for inXtc is down.

george2

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
same here been down since last night

regards
george2

wurzel

Reaction score
My Location
south west uk
Hi M8s,
Inxtc is back but xplus is still absent here on my dreambox at mo. but there is lots of hope that it will all be back again soon. wurzel. :)

Mr. Wilson

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sat card
My Location
CPH
InXtc is back in business as one of the coolest and hardest adult channels I think.
After they got new management and a lot of new titles things have moved.

See for your self on inxtc.at - I found the new trailer that tells it all: _www.inxtc.at/newpages/promo.html

take care