sjude

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kaon DVR - KSC-N620
Fortechstar FSCI9800
My Location
MUM
I have an expired IRDETO2 card.

I used this card with Ird2Calc v1.02.005 and my Elvis programmer working in Smartmouse mode.

The ATR, Card version and other details were read from the card. It showed me Provider 00, 10, 20 & 30 and Date for only Provider 00.

When I click on HMK2.1.2.22 the card is read and after sometime I get the Hex plain key.

Then I clicked on Service key and it showed me Service key.

When I click on Personalize it asked me for some code1 & 2. What is the registration number for this. Can anyone give me the registration number.

What can I use this software for ? Can I get the working keys so that I can use it in my Freecam Emulator or to program into my Funcard.

regards,
Jude

sjude

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kaon DVR - KSC-N620
Fortechstar FSCI9800
My Location
MUM

hnaga

Reaction score
why is it that difficult ?
are there real tries to hack it?
I think that there are many excellent people that are able to hack it, but for many years we have no good news. :(

Hugh

Reaction score
sjude said:
I have an expired IRDETO2 card.

I used this card with Ird2Calc v1.02.005 and my Elvis programmer working in Smartmouse mode.

The ATR, Card version and other details were read from the card. It showed me Provider 00, 10, 20 & 30 and Date for only Provider 00.

When I click on HMK2.1.2.22 the card is read and after sometime I get the Hex plain key.

Then I clicked on Service key and it showed me Service key.

When I click on Personalize it asked me for some code1 & 2. What is the registration number for this. Can anyone give me the registration number.

What can I use this software for ? Can I get the working keys so that I can use it in my Freecam Emulator or to program into my Funcard.

regards,
Jude
Card or software gives incorrect info.

GooseOz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
95cm 3 arm dish, strong10.7 LNB,
Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, Strong 4653x, AF3030IR
My Location
Australia
How do u go about Registering this Software ?