Irdeto 1 clone card

andresk

Reaction score
My Location
End of the World! (South)
Hi everyone,
I know almost nothing on the satellite matter.
I need help and it seems this is the right place.
I have an original valid & working Irdeto 1 card from the provider (http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/tdh.html)
Recently I got a Coship CDVB2000E IRD with Irdeto 1 embeded Cam.
The card works great in both IRDs: the original StarTrak 1000 from the provider and the Coship so I want to "clone" my card.
Could that be done?
What harware do I need to read & dump the card?
What kind of card (fun, wafer, ...) do I need?
What kind of writer?
Please help me.
Thanks.

:)

tim598

Reaction score
Hi, I'm in your neighborhood (am in UY) and have a dish pointed at the same satellite - I'd like to watch that service too and can't right now, been looking for someone with an official card :) . There is next to nothing on the net about that service.

Send me a private email by looking at my user profile and choosing that link.

This boils down to extracting some information from your official card using a programmer - which has to be done very carefully or it will render the card inoperable. Programmers can be bought or built from parts.

Then you put that information plus a program onto a funcard.

That's the very-general mile high view :)

Email me privately, I'm pretty certain I can help you copy your card.

andresk said:
Hi everyone,
I know almost nothing on the satellite matter.
I need help and it seems this is the right place.
I have an original valid & working Irdeto 1 card from the provider (http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/tdh.html)
Recently I got a Coship CDVB2000E IRD with Irdeto 1 embeded Cam.
The card works great in both IRDs: the original StarTrak 1000 from the provider and the Coship so I want to "clone" my card.
Could that be done?
What harware do I need to read & dump the card?
What kind of card (fun, wafer, ...) do I need?
What kind of writer?
Please help me.
Thanks.

andresk

Reaction score
My Location
End of the World! (South)
tim598 said:
Hi, I'm in your neighborhood (am in UY) and have a dish pointed at the same satellite - I'd like to watch that service too and can't right now, been looking for someone with an official card :) . There is next to nothing on the net about that service.

Send me a private email by looking at my user profile and choosing that link.

This boils down to extracting some information from your official card using a programmer - which has to be done very carefully or it will render the card inoperable. Programmers can be bought or built from parts.

Then you put that information plus a program onto a funcard.

That's the very-general mile high view :)

Email me privately, I'm pretty certain I can help you copy your card.

Hi Tim598,
I asumme that 598 stands for URY!, so we really are kind of neighbors.
I've tried to PM you using the user's profile link but i couldn't. I think that you have to specified that you DO wish to receive emails...
Anyway, please mail me to tvsatelital@hotmail.com .
Since I've posted this message I've surfed the web almost 18/20 hours daily trying to find knowledge on Irdeto1 and guess what: I've collected a lot of info and lerned a lot! OK, all theory but I've allready put an order for my very first adteknik's Multiprogrammer 3.6USB and a couple goldies. It should take a couple weeks to arrive and I'm looking forward for that day...
By the way, do you speak spanish? It should be a lot easer for me if you do.
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one interested in this matter downhere....
Best regards,

trickie999

Reaction score
hi i have a few offical cards and are trying to do the same for somone but having a nightnare can you help i have art, full showtime, art football
email if you can help trying to put the information on to funncard have programmer elvis