Irdeto 2 + Nagravision on the same Decoder

adasil2002

Reaction score
From my location I can receive signals from Eutelsat W2 (16E), W4 (36E) and PanamSat 7/10 (68.5E - C, Ku Band). From W2 I can Decrypt Parabole reunion and from PAS7/10 I can Decrypt SABC1,2,3 and others on C-Band.
Meanwhile, I still have my official smart card which I will keep to be able to decrypt Multichoice (Irdeto 2) - Here is my question:
- Is there a way by which I can keep watching my Irdeto 2 channels while I can also watch Nagravision channels from the same satellite without swapping cables from Decoder to PC and virse versa? You can suggest a combination of Receiver, Cam, Programmer, Card, Cables, 2-Way Splitters, etc. What must I do? The Decoder I have now was supplied by them (Multichoice).
Is there a receiver which I can buy which will allow two smart cards to it with diferent Encryption? Just tell me something.

Regards,

TIANA

Reaction score
Hi
I'm writing to not for to give u an answer for your question but to demand u How are you doing for decrypt parabole réunion .Which equipement have you to have parabole réunion
You can write to me to my adressmail:tianaravoni@yahoo.fr
Thanks
adasil2002 said:
From my location I can receive signals from Eutelsat W2 (16E), W4 (36E) and PanamSat 7/10 (68.5E - C, Ku Band). From W2 I can Decrypt Parabole reunion and from PAS7/10 I can Decrypt SABC1,2,3 and others on C-Band.
Meanwhile, I still have my official smart card which I will keep to be able to decrypt Multichoice (Irdeto 2) - Here is my question:
- Is there a way by which I can keep watching my Irdeto 2 channels while I can also watch Nagravision channels from the same satellite without swapping cables from Decoder to PC and virse versa? You can suggest a combination of Receiver, Cam, Programmer, Card, Cables, 2-Way Splitters, etc. What must I do? The Decoder I have now was supplied by them (Multichoice).
Is there a receiver which I can buy which will allow two smart cards to it with diferent Encryption? Just tell me something.

Regards,

Imam

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not able to answer your question. But could you help me get an Irdeto 2 CAM and a smart card to watch Multichoice Africa? I have a Nokia DVB 9660 FTA receiver with two CAM slots. Which I understand can be used to put two DVB CAMs. I need only for Multichoice Africa. From here I can get PAS 10 on C Band very strong signals. Thanks.

awonenji

Reaction score
adasil2002 said:

Regards,

Iam new on this site.i have 720i and like to how to do it.

owaszkewitz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skymaster DX24 8.08
Motor
95cm dish
My Location
Hamburg, Germany
Imam said:
Hi, I'm not able to answer your question. But could you help me get an Irdeto 2 CAM and a smart card to watch Multichoice Africa? I have a Nokia DVB 9660 FTA receiver with two CAM slots. Which I understand can be used to put two DVB CAMs. I need only for Multichoice Africa. From here I can get PAS 10 on C Band very strong signals. Thanks.
We are from Namibia and miss Multichoice and SABC. What's your dish size so that you can receive strong signals? Actually, where do you receive the strong signals?

I guess getting the cards is not a problem. But the subscription is expensive, because the Rand is strong again.

boot_sectorz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky X2, Beausat 2004 FTA Plus, Echostar LT-730, twinhan Vision Plus DVB Card. 90cm Nokia Dish, 1.8m Also Manhattan 9650 Analogue
My Location
Earth......... I hope!
Heres the problem you have. The multichoice decoder has only Irdeto capabilities. Meaning it is impossible for you to decript the Nagra channels on that.
Way forward is to get a receiver which will support Irdeto cards, and at the same time you can enter Nagra keys in it. I have SkyX2 so I can have all that on one receiver. So that could be a suggestion of receiver. There are pleanty others. Strong has alot you can use. You will only miss the interactivity that the Multichoice decoder offers like Soccer results and fixtures.
You could also try getting a SAT Card which has a cam slot. You then can use your Irdeto card and then use emulators for the SABC channels.
All that is easy to decide. Do U want to watch all of them on your PC or all of them on the TV? If it is PC, get a new SAT card. If it is on TV, get a new decoder. I hope someone will give you another idea on that though. I would like to find out too.
Now do you still get the Parabole Union? I have failed to find a way. So if you do, I would like to find out. Email me: boot_sectorz*yahoo.com

delmaxjr

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD, ATLANTIC BIRD 3,NILESAT101.102
P4
My Location
INDIA,GOA
hi can any one can give me the keys for abs cbn thanks

hit

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
System Information For Receiver

Model SRT 4642
S/W Version: 1.16p (Aug 22 2005)
H/W Version: 1.00
Boot Version: 1.10 (0b:1)
CH: A008

Computer
Toshiba Notebook 1955 - S805

My Location
Nigeria
I do have a strong 4640 apparently having a software version for 4642 with a card slot. What do I do to have irdeto 2 Smart card to receive multichoice africa. I mean where can I buy it. My receiver decryts SABC channels on C and I do not know whether it can receive multichoice africa.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
:-Welcome1 to the forum hit

I think you are going to have to be a bit more specific there as you are talking about satellites that the majority here cannot even see I suspect. Please give more detailed information and try to start a new thread when you have a question instead of dragging up old threads

baasboer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Irdeto2
My Location
Namibia
hit said:
I do have a strong 4640 apparently having a software version for 4642 with a card slot. What do I do to have irdeto 2 Smart card to receive multichoice africa. I mean where can I buy it. My receiver decryts SABC channels on C and I do not know whether it can receive multichoice africa.

Multichoice link
http://www.dstv.com/main_dstv.aspx
There is a link where you can e-mail them to get DSTv

enogela

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Installer
My Location
nigeria
can you send me codes to decrypt SABC,1,2,3. Please give me general inform on other encryptions

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
enogela said:
can you send me codes to decrypt SABC,1,2,3. Please give me general inform on other encryptions
Nobody will send you anything, this is a self help forum, if you want it you get it. There is nothing 'general' as you say, I suggest you have a read of this site if you want to learn about encryption

enogela

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Installer
My Location
nigeria
can you please be a little considerate? you can send info to me thru

email address removed. Any none private info should be posted on the forum for the benefit of all of our members

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
enogela which bit of Topper's post do you not understand? Just so you are clear no-one will send you anything this forum doesnt work like that

You want the information - you go and find it. Theres long lists of keys sites on the Big Lists Thread (on the main forum index page).

If you persist on making a nuisance of yourself you will get yourself banned.

ticreol

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Just getting started..
2 x 1.2m Dish
1 x 1.8m Dish
Neotion receiver
Startrack receiver
My Location
Mauritius
Hello all

I live in mauritius island and we're pretty much in the coverage zone of W2 [Parabole Reunion and CanalSat] All the channels I can receive with my 120cm dish are crypted/scrambled.

I also am a regular subscriber of these channels.

My question is: Can I find a way to hack them / tune my Neotion receiver in order to decrpt these channels?