IRDETO decoding program?

syntax

Reaction score
aurora is on c1 . are you able to recive enough sig strength from that satellite??

syntax

Reaction score
opps, sorry question already answered , i should have read the second page to this thread :-)

newsatt

Reaction score
Rincewind
Is sky channel encrypted on B1
Dont know if I can pick it up here though
East coast of Oz
Aurora is on C1 & some of it is on B3 ( I1 & I2 )

Reaction score
Guys,

C1 transmits Aurora FTA and Foxtel pay. All the worth-watching channels run on Foxtel but are encrypted in I2. The FTA channels are still running off I1. They haven't bothered changing probably cause of the cost. What for anyway!
Foxtel are also using NDS for their new crappy Digital system. The one that promises the world in surround etc, etc.
To run NDS, a new STB is being supplied by Foxtel.

primalurge

Reaction score
you are correct though ricewind, aurora is also on pas2, currently avalable to those with scientific atlanta stb's. these boxes are generally used by thoe in remote areas ie aboriginal commuities etc that retransmit the sig in their local area fir joe blow to pick up with rabbit ears. however, beware the ebay buyer, optus is dropping aurora from pas 2 in sept this year, making all those scientific atlanta boxes obsolete. also anyone with these boxes in remote areas generaly have andrews 1.2 or 1.5 dishes to go with, however these can not be fitted with a universal or 11gig lnbf (needed for Ka on c1) without modification, so many of these will become available for nix late this year too!! yay!

rincewind

Reaction score
Website
www.dogfreckle.info
My Location
Manukau New Zealand
Hi guys,
I bit the bullet and bought an a*r*ra card .
fat lot of good that did me, $90 later and still nada.
My bloody sm200 sat card won't even bloody well acknowledge that there is a bloody card in the bloody slot ! ! !
I know the card works. I saw it working at the guys house.
Do any of you live in Orkland and possess a phoenix or elvis so i can get the details off it for a softcam key in progdvb?????
this whole satellite hobby thing is turning to custard at a great rate of knots.
My missus threw a hissy fit cause the carport was sprouting old sky/ihug sat dishes faster than my daughter sprouts pimples. she sez i'm allowed one, as long as long as it's not visible from the road (sat dish, not pimple) Ahw Sh*t

I think if i don't start making progress soon I might have take up macrame instead.
Hmmmmm maybe I could crochet sat dishes???
does anyone want a needlepoint lnb????
somebody help me pleeeeeease!!!!!!

mikrcs

Reaction score
what info do u need have hex files for gold card for aurora channels

dai

Reaction score
do a search here for aur.
h*tp://sat-industry.net

Reaction score
To get the channel ID you needed to Log you I2 stream at activation. If you haven't done that you can't play with ChID's.

AlexDenton

Reaction score
Guys I have a question. They say you can decoded pay cable tv channels with normal TV cards as well. What is the story on that?

rincewind

Reaction score
Website
www.dogfreckle.info
My Location
Manukau New Zealand
AlexDenton said:
Guys I have a question. They say you can decoded pay cable tv channels with normal TV cards as well. What is the story on that?
depends on what your cable system is encrypted with. news crypt is do-able with hncplus , just do a web search , you'll find it.

rincewind

Reaction score
Website
www.dogfreckle.info
My Location
Manukau New Zealand
preacher_naric said:
ricewind,

Are you still having problems getting aurora?
Hi preach, how are ya?
It's Not me M8, I was replying to alexdenton from page 2 of the thread,
Whats with the "RICEwind" Have you been talking to Trash over at DogFreckle.info ?????? lol

jochuky

Reaction score
so interesting,can the house help me with the secret keys to program the irdeto at nilesat,i will be much happy if the house can be of help

kuku

Reaction score
Hello SIS/bro
Did any body know how to get irdeto 2 code

many thnx