Irdeto PC Card sotftware

tsoliman

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have an Irdeto PC Card CAM which I have successfully plugged into my laptop's PCMCIA socket. However, I'm trying to find any software that enables me to manipulate the CAM in any way :confused . I also have a FunCard which I want to edit using the Irdeto CAM I have and the laptop. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tamer

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
What version is the CAM? Not all of them can be written to by using the laptop and as far as I know, you cannot write to a card via the CAM.

tsoliman

Reaction score
Hi Rolf!
The CAM says 900440. And the DVB number is 001608. Any luck?

Thanks,
Tamer

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, that one should be fine, but subject of course to the standard "do it at your own risk" warning. You canb get the files, loader software and instructions at the link in the sticky thread at the top of this section.