Irdeto pin number

derrickz316

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
samsung set top box and irdeto cam
My Location
middle east
Hi I was hoping if someone could provide me the monitoring pin no. for my irdeto cam. I would also be extremely grateful if someone could also answer something that has been bothering me for a while:-doh! I have a samsung stb and an irdeto cam and a paid subscription for a basic package, would it be possible for me to somehow hack into other pay channels available only on premium packages.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
:-Welcome1 to the forum derrickz316
I'm not sure what you mean with the following
derrickz316 said:
Hi I was hoping if someone could provide me the monitoring pin no. for my irdeto cam.
what does it monitor? How could someone here know that information about your cam???

Lots of things are possible with the outlay of varying amounts of money, time and effort on your part however as you do not state what, where from and the size of your pocket neither myself nor anyone else could possibly begin to answer such a vague request. If it bothers you that much that you are missing out on the premium channels then why not just up upgrade?

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
As far as the monitoring pin is concerned, you don't really need it so probably the best approach is to just press 'ok' on the remote and pass through.

derrickz316

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
samsung set top box and irdeto cam
My Location
middle east
Hi Jimbo,

thanks for the reply, to be honest I have no clue about cams and hi-tec stuff:-doh! I was just wondering if there was a way to access any of those premium channels with out actually paying for them. I know upgrading would be a good idea in this case, but someone told me it was possible to hack into ecrypted channels so I was just checking out that option too:)
toppervte33h said:
:-Welcome1 to the forum derrickz316
I'm not sure what you mean with the following
what does it monitor? How could someone here know that information about your cam???

Lots of things are possible with the outlay of varying amounts of money, time and effort on your part however as you do not state what, where from and the size of your pocket neither myself nor anyone else could possibly begin to answer such a vague request. If it bothers you that much that you are missing out on the premium channels then why not just up upgrade?

ukyawaye

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Satellite Setup
Ku-Band, C-Band Motor Drive System.
My Location
Myanmar
Monitoring Pin No. For Irdeto Cam is 6962.
I am not sure you will find some interesting feature there.

Regards,

keyf95

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technosat
My Location
uk
ukyawaye said:

Regards,

Hello all -I am new and thank you for the irdeto pin,but it asked me many questions, like update and outupdat. Please help me if you can.

Thanks

birre

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Force D-master 1189S
Canal digital
Irdeto
My Location
Stockholm Sweden
ukyawaye said:

Regards,
This info solved a BIG problem for me, since my irdeto cam was set to
auto update off , so I was forced to turn off my force D-master , wait , and turn it on, before
my wife could see Zee TV .
Also, it was impossible to record (it has hard drive) the series she follow, since it sayd
"no card" :confused when the record stopped,
so we only got a record for the first day when we had vacation.

With the pin I could change the cam to auto update, so now it works.

Thank you.

/birre