Is It Possible To Get Hispasat

REBEL

Regular Member
My Satellite Setup
85cm dish
twin lnb
fortec star receiver
stab HH120 motor
My Location
middlesex
Guys,

Is it possible to get Hispasat with a 85cm dish?
 
REBEL said:
Guys,

Is it possible to get Hispasat with a 85cm dish?


Yes no problem with it where you are.
 
I'm in Middlesex England, I've got a 85cm dish
 
I'm in Oxfordshire England and I've got a 125cm dish :-mamster



L.O-Ha
 
Hi Lancelot,

How goes, great to see that you've got an 125cm dish, but with a 85cm dish can I get
Hispasat?
 
Sorry - thought you were just telling everyone what size dish you had, so I thought I'd join in :D

Yes easily with an 85cm dish from your location :)


L.
 
Lancelot, I'm still working on your Knighthood, seeing the Queen next week, I'll mention it to her, but you might have to spend a week in the tower with out your Sat System to prove you really deserve it.
 
@ REBEL

85cm for Hispasat in Middx, no problem m8, as long as you have a clear line of sight.
A couple of ex colleagues, one in Kenton and other in Harrow, both running 80cms get good strong signals from that bird.
I think that you will find that Lancelot was taking the p*ssO-Ha
 
Back
Top