Is my Coship2300A a mistery????

Gigadreamer

Reaction score
I bought a Coship 2300A european version with s/w: S02-2.90R-B21 h/w: STS-MB.02A-SZL0.
Since months, i have tried to patch it, but i still can´t. I don´t really know if i´m doing something wrong.
I have made a cable connecting 1-1, 2-2, 3-3....9-9. I have tried other cable configurations like null modem....
I have tried diferents uptools and rom versions, but with not success to patch it. The original firmware works fine but only is FTA.
sometimes i got Err.0 or Err.3 or d.000 or u.000 messages or the Receicer reboot selbs when i triy to load a new firmware. Last tried was stblink 4.0 and a rom B21, which took me Err.0. With uptoolb34-b39 it showed me Err.0 than d.000 than Err.3.
No jtag inside.
Repeat, I don´t really know what i´m doing wrong, but i find no way to load other firmware.

I just realise that many people have S02-2.96R-B21 or S02-2.98R-B21 S/w, but nobody got the version that i use.

Can anyone help me???

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
You are using the wrong cable!

It should be soldered like this:2-3,3-2,5-5.The Coship is working very well with patched firmwares,good luck!

samymy

Reaction score
The solution is to patch with this loader: UPGRADE3.4 tool .and GOOD LUCK.

Gigadreamer

Reaction score
With 2-3 3-2 5-5 pin configuration, the receiver just show a boot msg, and then turn on the green led, but nothing more, is that good??

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
Gigadreamer said:
With 2-3 3-2 5-5 pin configuration, the receiver just show a boot msg, and then turn on the green led, but nothing more, is that good??
I use the upgrade tool attached here.

1.Push setup com and select comport,push ok.
2.Upgrade tool will now tell you:connection established
3.Push upgrade software.
4.Choose the file you want to upload to the receiver.
5.The tool is now uploading the firmware from your puter to your receiver,
wait until the receivers display says:good(about 3 min:s).
6.Switch off the receiver with the main switch,then switch it on again,READY!

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
forgot to say that your receiver has to be ON when you perform this upgrade.

Couldn't get the upload tool attached so I'll try again.

Gigadreamer

Reaction score
I appreciate your help. I connected the cable, turned on the receiver, runned the upgrade tool and setted up com port, at that moment i got the msg "Connection error", but i tried anyone to load a rom, but i got "Software upgrade error". The receiver shows the clock, like nothing happened.

What i really don´t know if which behavior must the receiver shows when the procedure is working?, i mean, what msg must show the is ready to load a rom, when loading a rom, when the cable pins connections are ok?

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
Gigadreamer said:
I appreciate your help. I connected the cable, turned on the receiver, runned the upgrade tool and setted up com port, at that moment i got the msg "Connection error", but i tried anyone to load a rom, but i got "Software upgrade error". The receiver shows the clock, like nothing happened.

What i really don´t know if which behavior must the receiver shows when the procedure is working?, i mean, what msg must show the is ready to load a rom, when loading a rom, when the cable pins connections are ok?

You can try having the upload tool running while you switch on the main switch on the back of the receiver,this solved my problems once.