Is reception of Dish TV India/NSS6 possible in Europe

dentico

Member
My Satellite Setup
nss6 dishtv
My Location
Netherlands
Dear friends,

I bought the conventional setup provided by Dish TV India to Europe. However I am not able to receive any signals here. I live in Netherlands and initially I was not aware that this will be so difficult.

I would like to know if there is some way by which I can setup my dish in order to be able to see Dish TV India in the Netherlands.

I will appreciate your kind feedback.

Cheers,

-Hemant
 
Hi dentico,
Welcome to Satellites.

Sorry mate, you don't have a hope in hell, NSS6 (95E) is below the horizon in the Netherlands.

Robbo:)
 
No way out dude...! Try to search the other way to watch out INDIAN channels.
 
Thanks friends for the replies. Is there any possibility to watch Tata Sky or any other Indian channels using the same set top box in the Netherlands. What is the best that I can do with the present set top box?

Cheers,

-Hemant
 
Back
Top