Is there much on 26e and 7w still receivable in the uk

rs100

Member
My Satellite Setup
CM 1.0 DISH
My Location
UK
Is there much on 26e and 7w still receivable in the UK I have a few dishes knocking about 1m 1.2m 1.8m and 3 brand new 2.4m dishes in a lock up was thinking of setting a dish up as not looked on those satellites for a while or is it a waste of time? .
 
26E and 7W will probably need at least a 1.0m, and preferably "the bigger the better", dish in order to get a decent number of channels - and not the same one => separate dishes unless on a motor.
PS: With my 1.2m Gibertini (on a motor) I can get a lot of channels on both sats.
 
Last edited:
With 1.2m I guess just the channels of Badr 4 and Eutelsat 7 West A MENA beam?
 
i get most of both on a 1.1m dish in Sheffield, UK. obviously only Badr 4 from 26°E tho
 
Back
Top