lizardofoz
Member
- My Satellite Setup
- None (yet)
- My Location
- C.W Mids
At _http://www.lyngsat.com/freetv/Pakistan.html it gives a list of channels from Pakistan.
Specifically I am interested in being able to watch (FTA?) Aaj TV, ARY Digital Asia, ARY One World, ARY Zauq TV (though that is on "******"), Dawn News, Dunya News (if possible), and all of the GEO channels.
Can these be picked up in Birmingham?
Are they FTA?
How much does it cost (roughly) and what do I need? E.g. a motorised dish? is there a "FAQs" for beginners? Any recommendations as to who could install it?
What satellites can be received here?
Would really like to be able to pick up ******, Nilesat etc.
Would like to hear from anyone else who has experience of trying to do this.
Thanks.
Specifically I am interested in being able to watch (FTA?) Aaj TV, ARY Digital Asia, ARY One World, ARY Zauq TV (though that is on "******"), Dawn News, Dunya News (if possible), and all of the GEO channels.
Can these be picked up in Birmingham?
Are they FTA?
How much does it cost (roughly) and what do I need? E.g. a motorised dish? is there a "FAQs" for beginners? Any recommendations as to who could install it?
What satellites can be received here?
Would really like to be able to pick up ******, Nilesat etc.
Would like to hear from anyone else who has experience of trying to do this.
Thanks.