AMD Phenom Quad quad core 9750
4GB DDR2 Bus 800 RAM
MB: Asus Crosshair
1 TB Seagate Barracuda 32 MB cache
22" LCD Widescreen Samsung 226BW
SB X-Fi Xtreme
My Location
Armenia, ME: The Arab Countries
For now, we receive the channels, sanno e salvo. What will happen for the rest of the year, still nobody knows!!!

For a few hours a day, seems that for a special kind of programs, they’re disappearing and then coming back again.

As EASYSAT says: one should live in the same country for having the subscription of these channels.

How should they send the programs via satellites and air once again, if they're affraid of hackers or these things.

Arbi.

perthkenny

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Blade BM7000s HD receiver with Cccam/Newcamd, Acer Netbook, Netgear 3g wireless 4 port router,Time Athlon XP2400mhz Desktop. 2 x 80cm dishes- lnb1 at 13east,lnb2 at 19east, lnb3 on the 2nd dish for 28.2east Astra 2B south beam. Everything is open now
My Location
South Italy
Hackers keep the TPS technicians in employment! If no one hacked the channels, they wouldn't have to work at devising new encryption methods, and there would be several thousand programmers claiming state benefits!

d122k7trb

Judas Priest
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
IClass Receiver
2 Premium X LNBs Hotbird+ Nilesat
120" Dish

Computer system:
AMD Phenom Quad quad core 9750
4GB DDR2 Bus 800 RAM
MB: Asus Crosshair
1 TB Seagate Barracuda 32 MB cache
22" LCD Widescreen Samsung 226BW
SB X-Fi Xtreme
My Location
Armenia, ME: The Arab Countries
As a matter of fact, for those who watched the French channels, no matter MVs' TPSs' or other kinds, now it should be difficult to pay regularly for watching them. Especially for different kinds of hackers. My idea is that they’ll find a way to watch it in free.

The second thing to say is that: people living in other countries or continents what would they do? Hotbird should be closed or there will be still a few good channels to watch?

Arbi