Italian Bread....

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Two old guys, Bill and Joe, were sitting on their usual park bench one morning. Joe had just finished his morning jog and wasn't even short of breath. Bill was amazed at his friend's stamina and asked him what he did to have so much energy.

Joe said, "Well, I eat Italian bread everyday. It keeps your energy level high and you'll have great stamina with the ladies."

So, on the way home, Bill stops at the bakery. As he was looking around, the lady asked if he needed any help. He said, "Do you have any Italian bread?" She said, "Yes, there's a whole shelf of it. Would you like some?" Bill replies, "I want 5 loaves." She said, "My goodness, 5 loaves...don't you think by the time you get to the fifth loaf, it'll be hard?"

Bill replied, "I can't believe it, everybody in the world knew about this Italian bread thing but me!"