ITV channels

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
The old ITV used to make some good stuff, especially Lord Lew Grade's ATV company, which did the totally mad but entertaining THRILLER.

Loads of stuff for which I won't remind you because you're all clued up.

Suffice to say, ITV and the BBC aren't what they were. I rarely watch these channels now, don't really have a favourite of their offspring either, only maybe if they're showing classic shows.

Two Ronnies, Crown Court, Randell and Hopkirk, stuff like that. :D

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Since my last post in here, I've found myself not watching TV as much as I used to, mainly as there's very little on that I want to watch these days, and what I do want to watch is on sky/cable (and a tiny, teeny, eeny weeny portion on TUTV, made worse by their scheduling changes for their "Anytime" PVRs... ;) ), which at the moment, I cannot afford. So, it's DVDs, VHS, or just doodling in FlashMX on my laptop... :D