ITV Regions

W

Wizzard

I have just flicked through all of the ITV channels and found the regions they are for from the regional news on at the time.

they are:
R1 1-1 London
R2 2-1 Anglia
R3 1-2 Central
R4 1-4 HTV
R5 2-5 Meridian
R6 1-5 West Country
R7 2-4 Granada (North West)
R8 2-7 Calendar (Yorkshire)
R9 2-2 Border
R10 2-6 Tyne Tees (North East) :-)
R11 3-4 UTV
R12 3-1 Meridian Channel Isles
R13 3-2 Grampian
R14 2-3 Border
R15 3-3 Scotland
R16 1-3 HTV

Hope that helps someone.

Wizzard

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Thanks. Just arrived back in spain (Malaga) and loaded all the itv chanels in add chanels,wasnt sure that we would get them after looking at the footprint,but all is fine.Thanks for the region info
Best of luck...Brian

G

ggkm1

Hi Brian, you say your in Malaga, what size of dish are you using and lnb? Are you losing any channels and if so for how long and at what time?

thanks

george

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
You will find all the answers elsewhere on these forums,OK then,quickly,dsb30 receiver,135x120 dish,.6 mti blueline lnb,since saturday night i keep losing 4 and 5,and the quality signal has fallen,it may be the weather,its very windy here and the dishes may be moving or have moved a little.Hows-zat..Best of luck...Brian

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
If you rescan the 3 frequencies you'll see that the idents have changed and now have the region name in the channel name. Much easier to see what's what.
2old

J

Japeye

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 23-Nov-01 AT 08:28 PM (GMT)]What are the settings to get all the regions? I am stuck with Anglia.
Can someone email the details to me please.
Japeye

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you get Anglia, but you are close to a London area you will get Carlton on 963.

Rolf

J

Japeye

Thanks Rolf, but just give's channel unavailable. Do'es my IP postcode restrict me to a certain channel or can I install all of them? After all, I don't want to miss out on my Arsenal game the next time they show it in the London area only.
Jap

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Strange, my main channel is Meridian but I can still get London on 963 as it is an adjoining region. Perhaps they have considered that anyone in the Anglia region has no other interest than farming, so don't need another channel. :)

According to another post the channel 963 allocation is for a contiguous region, whatever it happens to be.

Rolf

w hole

Reaction score
My Location
uk
The other regions are still available via the Add Channels facility as descibed earlier

Regards

W Hole