Ive got a new toy

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Just purchased a new proggy its a MASTERA3 Its the buisness. set me back £90, BUT well worth it.HAD a milly for months (but no funcards or edit)So a new 1 was on the cards, Tried Elvis a pain to work,VXtools went over me head,So on recommendation got this its a piece of piss 2 use,First go of a fun5in1 perrrfect,then got brave
Edited Nagra keys (was like a pro within secs)all this with no instructions.(instuctions r there 2 read when it dont work right)
Just 2 keep my hand in did a silverds9 and a via goldie not 1 failure.
If u dithering dont want to set jumpers/chips go for this DAVE.

M

maxpowerr

BC Read your post on MIII and have just got one myself, having trouble understanding what to do, bit of a thicko, any advice you can offer. ta M8

Old Satellite

Retired Mod
Reaction score
I have been using a mastera 3 for over two months now, the best programs that i have used with the Mastera 3 are Chip chat and Card writer version 1.82.

Please note that if you program 8515 fun cards then note that mode 1 Amtel is mode 4 on the mastera 3, other than that its great.

If you need or do not have you can download a manual (in English) from several sites, and they provide a majority of the information that you need.

Old Satellite

M

maxpowerr

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 25-Jun-02 AT 03:22 PM (GMT)]I have used my M3 but although everything appears to be ok, I cannot get channels any longer. I have adhered (I believe to the instructions to change the settings to 4 & 0 etc etc. But still no success. Any tips where may be going wrong!I have the Cardwriter manual, also Chip-cat and I dont believe Im an Idiot, but???
Ta M8

Old Satellite

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Which channels are you trying to watch?
and which files have you tried.?

Which card type are you trying to program ?

What is your reciever ?

then we can try to help futher.

Old Satellite

M

maxpowerr

Have a patched Hummy 5400Z, Galaxy Fun Card, Used to get i.e Studio, C+Red, Blue Discovery, Eurosport,XZone etc etc Now all I get is the FTA's BUT, occasionally it will lock onto C+ then when I switch channels it will not come back. Tried using Chip-cat, Cardwriter and used Latest 5 in 1 from Satkoos, DaveM,s and Boris, cant see what could be wrong unless its my all in one.
Thanks for your offer of help.