BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
rob43 said:
A shepherd, a sheep and a sheepdog are shipwrecked on a desert island.
After several weeks of being stranded they develop a regular routine of forageing swimming etc and then in the evenings sitting on the beach by the fire and watching the magnificent South Pacific Sunset. One evening while watching the Sunset, the shepherd can contain himself no longer and reaches out and puts an amouress arm around the sheep !! Upon seeing this the sheepdog began to growl and snarl so ferociously that he withdrew his arm, and did not go near the sheep anymore.
Several weeks passed by, then by amazing coincidence another shipwreck occured.
The original threesome discover a gorgeous young lady washed up on the beach , barely alive.
They nurse her back to health and introduce her to island routine.
One evening the four of them are sat by the fire watching the sunset, when the shepherd is overcome with passion, he reaches out and puts his arm around the young ladies shoulders, He then leans over and whispers gently in her ear,

"would you mind taking the sheepdog for a walk for a while"
Errr, I don't get that?!?! Did the woman fancy the sheepdog then?

;)

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
A Scottish old timer in Scotland is sitting in a bar talking to a young man.

"Lad, look out there to the field. Do ya see that fence? Look how well it's built. I built that fence stone by stone with me own two hands. Piled it for months. But do they call me McGregor-the-Fence-Builder? Nooo.."

Then the old man gestured at the bar.

"Look here at the bar. Do ya see how smooth and just it is? I planed that surface down by me own achin' back. I carved that wood with me own hard labour, for eight days. But do they call me McGregor-the-Bar-builder? Nooo..."

Then the old man points out the window.

"Eh, Laddy, look out to sea. Do ya see that pier that sretches out as far as the eye can see? I built that pier with the sweat off me back. I nailed it board by board. But do they call me McGregor-the-Pier-Builder? Nooo..."

Then the old man looks around nervously, trying to make sure no one is paying attention.

"But ya screw one sheep . . . "

Rod Hulls Aerial

The Lord Lucan Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Star 2 - Motorised
Errr.. thats it.
My Location
The cold and foggy Yorkshire coast..
ALTERNATIVE HEALTH ADVICE

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.....

[font=&quot][/font] [font=&quot] Q: I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is[/font] [font=&quot]this true?[/font]

[font=&quot] A: Your heart is only good for so many beats, and that's it...don't waste them on exercise. Everything wears out eventually. Speeding up your heart will not make you live longer; that's like saying you can extend the life of your car by driving it faster. Want to live longer? Take a nap.[/font]

[font=&quot] Q: Should I cut down on meat and eat more fruits and vegetables?[/font]

[font=&quot] A: You must grasp logistical efficiencies. What does a cow eat? Hay and corn. And what are these? Vegetables. So a steak is nothing more than an efficient mechanism of delivering vegetables to your system. Need grain? Eat chicken. Beef is also a good source of field grass (green leafy vegetable). And a pork chop can[/font] [font=&quot]give you 100% of your recommended daily allowance of vegetable products.[/font]

[font=&quot] Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?[/font]

[font=&quot] A: No, not at all. Wine is made from fruit. Brandy is distilled wine, that means they take the water out of the fruity bit so you get even more of the goodness that way. Beer is also made out of grain. Bottoms up![/font]

[font=&quot] Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?[/font]

[font=&quot] A: Well, if you have a body and you have body fat, your ratio is one to one. If you have two bodies, your ratio is two to one, etc.[/font]

[font=&quot] Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?[/font]

[font=&quot] A: Can't think of a single one, sorry. My philosophy is: No Pain...Good[/font]

[font=&quot] Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?[/font]

[font=&quot] A: YOU'RE NOT LISTENING!!!. Foods are fried these days in vegetable[/font] [font=&quot]oil .In fact, they're permeated in it. How could getting more vegetables be bad for you?[/font]

[font=&quot] Q: Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?[/font]

[font=&quot] A: Definitely not! When you exercise a muscle, it gets bigger. You should only be doing sit-ups if you want a bigger stomach.[/font]

[font=&quot] Q: Is chocolate bad for me?[/font]

[font=&quot] A: Are you crazy? HELLO ...... Cocoabeans ... another vegetable!!! It's the best feel-good food around![/font]

[font=&quot] Q: Is swimming good for your figure?[/font]

[font=&quot] A: If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me.[/font]

[font=&quot] Q: Is getting in-shape important for my lifestyle?[/font]

[font=&quot] A: Hey! 'Round' is a shape![/font]

[font=&quot] Well, I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets and remember. "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - strawberries in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a Ride!"[/font]

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Behind a dirty white van at the traffic lights today, and noticed that someone had written on it 'Cleaned by Stevie Wonder'!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Did you hear about the Irishman who went to the Motor Show?.......Spent 4 hours wondering round the car park!

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Behind a dirty white van at the traffic lights today, and noticed that someone had written on it 'I wish my wife was this dirty'!

Rod Hulls Aerial

The Lord Lucan Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Star 2 - Motorised
Errr.. thats it.
My Location
I saw that once, I added to it... "she is mate"

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Rod Hulls Aerial said:
I saw that once, I added to it... "she is mate"

ROFLMAO......Want A photo ?

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Saw this on TV last night

Grandma says to her grandson, "I like that Ant and Dec show but I never know which one is Ant". Grandson says, "Do you know which one is Dec then Gran?" "Oh yes I don't have a problem with him". :)

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
nice one jimbo.

Count Dracula is on the pull in Glasgow. He spends the night drinking Bloody Mary's in various clubs and biting on unsuspecting women's necks. He is heading for home, wandering along Argyle Street sometime before sunrise, when suddenly he is hit on the back of the head. He looks round and sees nothing. He looks down and sees a small sausage roll on the pavement. Mmmm, he thinks. What's going on here?
A few yards further on and ... BANG. Smacked on the back of the head again! He whirls round as quick as he can, nothing. Again he looks down and there is a small triangular sandwich lying on the ground. How odd!
A few yards further along the street and.... CRASH. Smacked on the back of the head again! He whirls round as quick as he can, nothing. He's getting really angry now. Again he looks down and there is a cocktail sausage lying on the ground. He stands and peers into the darkness of the night. Nothing.
He walks a few yards further on when he gets a tap on the shoulder. With a swirl of his cape he turns as fast as he can. He feels a sharp pain in his heart and falls to the ground clutching his chest. Looking down he sees, protruding from his sternum, a small cocktail stick laden with a chunk of cheese and a piece of pineapple.
On the ground dying, he looks up and sees a young female. With his dying breath he gasps, "Who are you?"

She replies "I'm Buffet, the vampire slayer."

Rod Hulls Aerial

The Lord Lucan Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Star 2 - Motorised
Errr.. thats it.
My Location