Just moved to Jeddah. Can I get Sky?

modificata

Member
My Satellite Setup
None
My Location
Jeddah, KSA
Hi, newbie here. I've just moved from London to Jeddah and the TV here sucks! Is there anyway I can get the UK tv channels over here. You know the main ones you get with sky (sky and non sky channels).

I know when I was based in europe you could do it there but how can I get it here?

Thanks.
 
Welcome to the forum modificata

I doubt you would stand much chance of anything below 3.5 mtrs dish size, probably more like 4.5 mtrs and a lot of luck
 
Topper said:
Welcome to the forum modificata

I doubt you would stand much chance of anything below 3.5 mtrs dish size, probably more like 4.5 mtrs and a lot of luck
Hey thanks for the quick reply!

wow, 4.5 meters. Thats huge! Luckily my place has a flat roof so in theory I can accommodate. But will it work?
 
You may get a few channels on a 4.5m dish, but you certainly wouldnt get the BBC, ITV channels or any of the other channels on Astra 2D on such a tiddly dish :D
 
Back
Top