Kaon problem

ceevee

Reaction score
Website
www.ceevee.info
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM500 connected to 6MB ADSL Internet, with Gbox on a 1.2 satellite Dish.
My Location
Malta
To whome it may concerne,

I just upgraded my Kaon Box to the DreamBox 500, and I also have card sharing viewing Sky UK and Sky Italy together with TPS. AB SAT, KIOSQUE and an other one, tv 1000 i think... any way, the strange this is that when i watch these channels any of them, the screen some times freezes for like 3 seconds and it happens every 2 or 3 minutes or so.... any one can tell me why? CHEERS MATES!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Don't quite see how you can convert a Kaon to a Dreambox, as the hardware is totally different.

Artist 2004

Anatolia correspondent
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GoldMaster 7400 CIM 2MB with Kaon board 12.03.a5. Technomate 1000, Technomate 5200 USB.
Two 80cm offset dishes.
My Location
West coast, Turkey
Maybe he replaced the Kaon with a Dreambox, but then the thread title wouldn't be "Kaon problem". More info please! Anyway, such things as occasional freezes are common in some versions of software, often when new keys are being calculated by the receiver...

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Yes, the thread heading 'kaon problem' is misleading. He solved his kaon problem by buying a dreambox. Now he has other problems ! :)