Keys, codes,cams or not?

Rayen

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am new to this hobbie and I am a bit confused. Hope you can clear things up. I have bought a starsat x550d super decoder. For the moment i can open some viaccess channels only, and then i found about the menu "input codes" ... So far i thought that to descrable a channel you needed a card, ie. viaccess decoder . How can my receiver descrables viaccess without any ?!!? Also, if it can descrables viaccess can it descrables other channels encrypted with conax, irdeto, etc???

Now, when i go to the input code section on my receiver , and select Conax, it shows some codes beginning with EXP0, EXP1, EXP2, ...MOD1,MOD2.. what do these appreviation mean?? EXP=Expired ?!?, MOD ==???

and something last, i know posting codes is no prohibited, but can someone point me to the correct direction of obtaining codes for IRDETO (If possible)!

if more info is needed please forgive me, as i said, iam new to this...

thanks to all.

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
keys camsoftware reciever software and more at sat-key.org enjoy learning

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Rayen said:
Hello all,
I am new to this hobbie and I am a bit confused. Hope you can clear things up. I have bought a starsat x550d super decoder. For the moment i can open some viaccess channels only, and then i found about the menu "input codes" ... So far i thought that to descrable a channel you needed a card, ie. viaccess decoder . How can my receiver descrables viaccess without any ?!!? Also, if it can descrables viaccess can it descrables other channels encrypted with conax, irdeto, etc???

Now, when i go to the input code section on my receiver , and select Conax, it shows some codes beginning with EXP0, EXP1, EXP2, ...MOD1,MOD2.. what do these appreviation mean?? EXP=Expired ?!?, MOD ==???

and something last, i know posting codes is no prohibited, but can someone point me to the correct direction of obtaining codes for IRDETO (If possible)!

if more info is needed please forgive me, as i said, iam new to this...

thanks to all.

Conax channels use MOD and EXP keys, they are long strings of numbers, but if you had the up to date string and entered it in your receiver it would open the 1W channels. And yes some receivers will do all types of stuff, all you need to do is play with it.

This is a good place to go for ....... you know what.
http://www.deansplace.boardspace.com/

Rayen

Reaction score
Thanks Razor,
one quick question, how long does an upto date string(code) works?
thanks for the link, for the, you know....:)

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Rayen said:
Thanks Razor,
one quick question, how long does an upto date string(code) works?
thanks for the link, for the, you know....:)

Used to be pretty regular ( Tuesdays ) but unpredictable recently.

Llew

gypsy40

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
not everyone has endless hrs to sift thru rubbish why dont you just give us the links an the info for programming the cams an card for f*cks sake

loftyj

Reaction score
Because the forum would be shut down by the powers that be dressed in blue.

Read the RULES