Keys

ScOrPo

Reaction score
Heya,

can anybody help me and say how those keys work? So is it 1 key for every channel? And can you give me a tutorial that says how I can add new keys to my card?

stevo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreamboxhd 800 pvr
2 x dreambox 500s
globalstar-m6 free to air
1 metre dish
80cm dish
60 cm dish
all via diqsec switch.
My Location
england
ScOrPo said:
Heya,

can anybody help me and say how those keys work? So is it 1 key for every channel? And can you give me a tutorial that says how I can add new keys to my card?
tell us what ure set up is,ie recever,cam,card,what your trying to get,and maybe we can help!!!

stevo

ScOrPo

Reaction score
stevo said:
tell us what ure set up is,ie recever,cam,card,what your trying to get,and maybe we can help!!!

stevo
humax IRCI5400Z
ToH 3.2+ loader or something
funcard6

as many channels as possible :p mainly sport e.g. sky sports, discovery channel, multivision, HBO etc

ow yeh my dish is set up at astra 19.2E

went to the store today and bought a smartcard reader/writer and funcard6

he told me to download fun6in1 which I think I did downloaded from a german site http://www.funfiles.cc/

he told me too that I only need to put the keys on the smartcard and then I could watch that particular channel

now how the hell can I do that?

stevo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreamboxhd 800 pvr
2 x dreambox 500s
globalstar-m6 free to air
1 metre dish
80cm dish
60 cm dish
all via diqsec switch.
My Location
england
ScOrPo said:
humax IRCI5400Z
funcard6

as many channels as possible :p mainly sport e.g. sky sports, discovery channel, multivision, HBO etc

ow yeh my dish is set up at astra 19.2E

went to the store today and bought a smartcard reader/writer and funcard6

he told me to download fun6in1 which I think I did downloaded from a german site http://www.funfiles.cc/

he told me too that I only need to put the keys on the smartcard and then I could watch that particular channel

now how the hell can I do that?

humax IRCI5400Z
funcard6,is that some sort of patch,if so you wont need a card already built in cam emulator,19.2 east aint going to bag you a great deal anyway,only fta

stevo

caretaker

Reaction score
a funcard is a sort of smartcard,But in order to download files onto the card you will have to have a card programmer,such as an infinity usb/phoenix.

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
scorpo i think you need to point your dish to hotbird but i think youll only be able to get the multivisions with that set up and tps

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
ScOrPo said:

Well you can forget the Sky Sports channels - as well as any encoded Sky channels as they are secure. If you want them you pay for them. :ch3

ScOrPo

Reaction score
But any other channels without having to move my dish?

I found some keys for some french channels but I don't know where I need to put them.

ScOrPo

Reaction score
caretaker said:
a funcard is a sort of smartcard,But in order to download files onto the card you will have to have a card programmer,such as an infinity usb/phoenix.
Bought that too. Infinity USB.

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
you will get nothing but free to air on astra unless you buy top cams and cardsand for tps and multi point your dish towards hotbird