Lacuna Satellite Meter

fevgatos

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NanoXX 9600 IP,TM-6900 HD,Virgin Media V box,Diablo cam h/r 2,3,Irdeto 2,Matrix Reloaeed,Cas I nterface 2+Plus, 2 Funcard 4,Satlook Digital NIT,Lacuna broadcast identification,1 m Dish Orbital 1.0m, Lnb Syntec 2;Thousand platinum edition,sat instal,,
My Location
BRISTOL.UK
Hi all ,I have same lacuna sat meter ,in very good condition ,include with cover as well ,charger all manual how to use recite from Satellite superstore bought from ,is very good sat meter ,very precise include battery ,the reason I am sell is ,cause this sat meter don't recognise Eutelsat W2,I call the company I bought and they said to me Lacuna company not existent any more ,all the satellite are ok from 30 west to 42 east ,to be far with all people ,if some people can find how to update the transponders ,welcome any time to buy ,this meter ,this messages is from from the company I bought

Hi Nick,

How are you..

I am afraid but the lacuna meter is discountinued model and therefore there is no updates available any longer.

Best option will be for you to upgrade your meter with a new model .

let me know if you have any further enquiry.

and on that Lacuna sat meter have been sale from mgluba ,this satellite Eutelsat W2 ,don't recognise that meter ,cause when the satellite was faulty or broke before 2 years ,then they replay with Eutelsat 16A / Eutelsat 16B (16°E)and this meter was stop fined this satellite any more ,so if any body can update the transponders ,the meter is for sale £50 ,please let me know ,I can add some picture from some satellite ,I just take them now,

regards Nick

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
I have started a new For Sale Thread for you.

You must state a suggested price, though, as per Forum Rules.

fevgatos

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NanoXX 9600 IP,TM-6900 HD,Virgin Media V box,Diablo cam h/r 2,3,Irdeto 2,Matrix Reloaeed,Cas I nterface 2+Plus, 2 Funcard 4,Satlook Digital NIT,Lacuna broadcast identification,1 m Dish Orbital 1.0m, Lnb Syntec 2;Thousand platinum edition,sat instal,,
My Location
BRISTOL.UK
thanx a lot @Tivu, but confuse I cannot find the link ,please send me the link ,

regards Nick

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Errm, this is it!

Your original Post, just moved from the end of the other Thread where you first put it.

fevgatos

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
BRISTOL.UK
Thanx a lot mate ,today me and my pc confuse ,yeah I can see now ,

regards Nick

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Excellent - now all we need is a suggested price, please.

Edit: Ah, I see it now ..... have edited your first Post to highlight the suggested £50 :-righton

fevgatos

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
BRISTOL.UK
Hi all ,I am, very sorry to say to everybody,this meter is the best meter ,I use this for many years and dos my job perfect ,the meter wasn't up to date ,cause the company make this meter not existent any more ,but now I keeping for me cause I find the man who creative this meter and ,he send to me a new sat data ,and now the meter is perfect ,so the meter is not for sale any more ,who need the sat data the latest for Lacuna and the Loader ,I can help them ,to bring a live again the sat meter ,that's is the all ,please let me know

regards Nick

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Sounds like good news for you!

I'll mark the item Withdrawn, but won't close the Thread just now in case anyone takes up your kind offer re. the Data and the Loader.

Edit: Admin beat me to it!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
They dont call me the fasted mod in the west for nothing :-rofl2

fevgatos

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
BRISTOL.UK
Tivù said:
Sounds like good news for you!

I'll mark the item Withdrawn, but won't close the Thread just now in case anyone takes up your kind offer re. the Data and the Loader.

Edit: Admin beat me to it!

Yeah @Tivù, of course I can help any one ,like the guy help me ,the same ,if any need we are here ,

regards Nick