latest keys pas10 nagra sabc

dugizul

Reaction score
Hello,
can anyone email to me lastest sabc id 2d01 nagra pas10 68 degress East kuband.The current keys are not working from yesterday 18/08/2004.
thanks,

dugi

mulenga

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
home dish running on the satellite panam
can some one can some what is up with you people can you ever help,another person on panam satelitte keys, cause the also dem want keys for their sabc so dont be stupid for your selfish reasons.........+

Please send me abuse at mmapachi@yahoo.com

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
mulenga said:
can some one can some what is up with you people can you ever help,another person on panam satelitte keys, cause the also dem want keys for their sabc so dont be stupid for your selfish reasons.........+

No-ones selfish here matey. This forum has mainly members from Europe, the Middle East & India. The satellite channels you want are well out of range for us, so hardly anyone is interested in it.

Tom34

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Satellite Setup
1m for 28°,23.5°, 19° and 13°E.
1m for 7°W.
0.8m for 68.5°E.
0.8m for 15W.
1.25 in cellar
Samsung HD; Pace DS430N, X-Sat 350, Topfield 5000 CI
My Location
Munich, Germany
Those channels may be difficult to receive in GB, but here in Europe (Munich, Germany) you can get them with a 80 cm dish. At 68.5°E the satellite is just a bit "off" of the main satellites.
But the best way to find keys is using google or any other search engine.

jakenl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Manhattan Starlight 5900+PVR-80GB,Topfield TF5000CI,Skystar2,110cm dish, Invacom 0,3dB, Moteck SG2100A,range: 75East-61West,AMD Sempron 2600+, Windows XP Pro.
My Location
The Netherlands
@ Dugisul,

You have PM

PAVELY

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
FORTEC STAR
My Location
CZECH REP
Tom34 said:
Those channels may be difficult to receive in GB, but here in Europe (Munich, Germany) you can get them with a 80 cm dish. At 68.5°E the satellite is just a bit "off" of the main satellites.
But the best way to find keys is using google or any other search engine.
HI.
I AM CURRENTLY IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC. I HAVE A 65CM DISH I BROUGHT WITH FROM SOUTH AFRICA.CAN I USE THIS DISH OR MUST I GET A 80CM. AT WHICH DEGREE ON THE COMPASS DO I LOOK FOR THE SATELLITE?THANK YOU

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
105 cm motor dish with 75E to 45 W - Openbox 820 CI
My Location
Germany- Munich
PAVELY said:
HI.
I AM CURRENTLY IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC. I HAVE A 65CM DISH I BROUGHT WITH FROM SOUTH AFRICA.CAN I USE THIS DISH OR MUST I GET A 80CM. AT WHICH DEGREE ON THE COMPASS DO I LOOK FOR THE SATELLITE?THANK YOU

It might work with 65 cm with perfect weather and if you set up the dish perfectly. But one cloud and you might face a problem. I would go for at least 85 cm. I have 1 meter and even when it rains cats and dogs I can watch without problems.

You have to turn the dish to the left (East) from total south. Use the following link to find the right settings for your location:
http://www.satlex.net/en/azel_calc.html

Do not forget the to turn the tilt on the LNB !!!

Claasi

PAVELY

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
FORTEC STAR
My Location
CZECH REP
claasi said:
It might work with 65 cm with perfect weather and if you set up the dish perfectly. But one cloud and you might face a problem. I would go for at least 85 cm. I have 1 meter and even when it rains cats and dogs I can watch without problems.

You have to turn the dish to the left (East) from total south. Use the following link to find the right settings for your location:
http://www.satlex.net/en/azel_calc.html

Do not forget the to turn the tilt on the LNB !!!

Claasi

HI THANKS FOR THE INFO.I WILL LOOK FOR A BIGGER DISH AND HOOK IT UP.DO U KNOW WHAT CHANNELS ARE OPEN AT THE MOMENT ON MULTICHOICE AND WERE WOULD I FIND THE KEYS.IF YOU LIKE YOU COULD EMAIL ME THE INFO AT ; KRAPAV@HOTMAIL.COM.

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Germany- Munich
PAVELY said:
HI THANKS FOR THE INFO.I WILL LOOK FOR A BIGGER DISH AND HOOK IT UP.DO U KNOW WHAT CHANNELS ARE OPEN AT THE MOMENT ON MULTICHOICE AND WERE WOULD I FIND THE KEYS.IF YOU LIKE YOU COULD EMAIL ME THE INFO AT ; KRAPAV@HOTMAIL.COM.

Multichoice uses Irdeto 2 which is not hacked yet. But even when it might be open one day it is not much of a use for us here in Europe because Multichoice is only on the South African beam and not on the Europe beam like SABC & etv

Regards
Claasi

Tom34

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Satellite Setup
1m for 7°W.
0.8m for 68.5°E.
0.8m for 15W.
1.25 in cellar
My Location
Munich, Germany
According to Lyngsat you'll find Multichoice on Beam "C" on PAS 10. According to Panamsat, the C-Band Beam is about 32/35db in Europe. You would need a dish of more than 2 meters dia.

claasi said:
Multichoice uses Irdeto 2 which is not hacked yet. But even when it might be open one day it is not much of a use for us here in Europe because Multichoice is only on the South African beam and not on the Europe beam like SABC & etv

Regards
Claasi

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Germany- Munich
Tom34 said:
According to Lyngsat you'll find Multichoice on Beam "C" on PAS 10. According to Panamsat, the C-Band Beam is about 32/35db in Europe. You would need a dish of more than 2 meters dia.

Yes you are right on this and thanks for the info. I did not consider the C-Band since it requires a bit of new equipment starting from LNB, much bigger dish and perhaps even receiver. The other thing is the CAM, since I'm not really sure if a sort of C-Band CAM is required or you can actually use the ordinary CAMS we use on the KU-Band. Do you know Tom34 or anyone else? Nevertheless as long as Irdeto 2 is not to be opened it is not really interesting.

Cheers

Claasi

Tom34

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Satellite Setup
1m for 7°W.
0.8m for 68.5°E.
0.8m for 15W.
1.25 in cellar
My Location
Munich, Germany
It's just the LNB and a much bigger dish. I wouldn't mind to set up a big dish, but my neighbours won't be happy.... so we have to stick to Ku-Band. My receiver (Topfield) works with C- and Ku- Band, so I guess the CAMs won't notice from what Band the data comes from.

claasi said:
Yes you are right on this and thanks for the info. I did not consider the C-Band since it requires a bit of new equipment starting from LNB, much bigger dish and perhaps even receiver. The other thing is the CAM, since I'm not really sure if a sort of C-Band CAM is required or you can actually use the ordinary CAMS we use on the KU-Band. Do you know Tom34 or anyone else? Nevertheless as long as Irdeto 2 is not to be opened it is not really interesting.

Cheers

Claasi

yurel smith

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
THE USUAL ONE
My Location
LAGOS NIGERIA
HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL NOOBS THAT NO KEYS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM. GO AWAY AND READ OUR RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN . NEXT TIME YOU DO THAT YOU ARE KICKED OFF!!!!

bkubwa

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nice
My Location
tanzania
hi everybody
can some one help me nagra keys for sabc in pas 10.
fo today cause they alredy chenged .
its me
b kubwa.

james_82

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
metronic
evolution 3
My Location
Do anyone knows how to unlock satellite chanel, i mean to decode some coded chanels ? THANKS:)