Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
This is a post by Kink from satdudez

Ultra Blue - The FACTS
----------------------

The owner of Ultra Blue is a very wealthy businessman who originally set up the company as a hobby. Last year he suffered a heart attack and since then the burden of running Ultra Blue became too much for him. Rather than bankrupt the company and leave you all with nothing he has made plans to offer a card replacement.

To my knowledge he is either in the middle of doing a deal or has done the deal with SCT/Extasi to replace existing valid Ultra Blue cards with SCT/Extasi cards.

I'm guessing the reason "Betty" at Ultra Blue takes so long replying to emails is because her inbox is hammered all day long. I'm sure she doesn't rush to reply to rude abusive emails either and that's where some of you are probably going wrong for starters.

So no need to panic, just relax, take a deep breath.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Thanks Razor.......you say don't panic but maybe that's the answer.:D

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
No Jimbo, Kink says don't panic, ...Me, I just C + P other peoples hard work.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Ok ...I'll try 'Don't Panic' then. :)

TVDX

Reaction score
Website
bitent.cjb.net
I didn't send an email that wasnt polite Razor.

So, this is what they meant by "going 24 hours" and "giving us 2 new channels". Well they said that if your card wasnt older than 3 months you wouldnt have to send them a penny, they had better stick to that.
Its not fair to people.

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Perhaps the should video Betty having her inbox hammered and show that to keep
them all occupied until it's sorted.

Just a thought...

elmin

Reaction score
Razor said:

Ultra Blue - The FACTS
----------------------

The owner of Ultra Blue is a very wealthy businessman who originally set up the company as a hobby. Last year he suffered a heart attack and since then the burden of running Ultra Blue became too much for him. Rather than bankrupt the company and leave you all with nothing he has made plans to offer a card replacement.

To my knowledge he is either in the middle of doing a deal or has done the deal with SCT/Extasi to replace existing valid Ultra Blue cards with SCT/Extasi cards.

I'm guessing the reason "Betty" at Ultra Blue takes so long replying to emails is because her inbox is hammered all day long. I'm sure she doesn't rush to reply to rude abusive emails either and that's where some of you are probably going wrong for starters.

hmmm.. well there is a station calling itself Ultra Blue TV broadcasting _now_ (22 July 2004) on 13e 11623V 27500 3/4 vpid 232 apid 252 ppid 232

If you ain't heard it from Ultra Blue or their distributors (Gentel or Mediasat), I would ignore it.

Mark Robson

Reaction score
I have a new card from Betty at Ultra Blue, I was told that 2 super channels smartcard SCT and Exttsi, I paid the £30 and only SCT works and not Extasi

Razor said:

Ultra Blue - The FACTS
----------------------

Mark Robson

Reaction score
I got a Smart card from Betty for SCT and Extasi (cost £30 card older than 3 months), but only SCT works,

TVDX said:
I didn't send an email that wasnt polite Razor.

So, this is what they meant by "going 24 hours" and "giving us 2 new channels". Well they said that if your card wasnt older than 3 months you wouldnt have to send them a penny, they had better stick to that.
Its not fair to people.