launch express at 1 and express at 2

Very massive signal now 11996L, 12034L and 12073L with normal Lnb. Circular maybe giving full 20dB but not any reason to test it.
56E 002.webp
 
Probably transponders 11700-12100 MHz works in widebeam only, but 12100-12500 MHz can be switched between wide and siberian beams.
 
Kveys like you said, Finland is not Europe, so enjoy!
I also don't need a circular LNB to receive these transponders. :D
 
Nothing here on my 55E lnb, I'll tweak up the alignment over the weekend to see if I can get anything at all.
 
Kveys like you said, Finland is not Europe, so enjoy!
I also don't need a circular LNB to receive these transponders. :D

Thanks for remembering:lol:
I just bought (ku) circular Lnb because of this and 17.7dB By normal Lnb. Again one useless thing to satjunkgraveyard and wifey thanks again:-Axechase
 
So I tried for this bird last night ..and not even a hint ..
Actually less than the inclined DirecTV bird ...where I did get faint indication of life.
I assume the signals weren't just test signals (according to flysat these are permanent broadcasts in Drecrypt) and still present ?
So ..looks like the footprint is even tighter on the wide beam than ever...?
Has anyone in the UK seen anything from AT1 ?
..or should I 'cease and desist' my search..?
LNB in use is a circular polarised DirecTV lnb LO 10750 (range 11700 -12750)
rgds
VS
 
I would forget Siberian beam but I think there's still a chance for the Wide one.
 
Not even a hint from the wide beams (all LHCP) ..and I'm using the correct lnb..
cest la vie
 
hi VS tried this bird not a hint of signal
 
hi VS tried this bird not a hint of signal
Thanks for looking Pride ..
Looks like another out-of-bounds bird for us dxers in the UK ,,
doh!
 
Back
Top