launch KazSat-3

More spectrums of test carriers
 

Attachments

  • 58.5E-RFScan_3837.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_3837.webp
    84.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 58.5E-RFScan_3854.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_3854.webp
    81.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 58.5E-RFScan_3874.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_3874.webp
    84.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 58.5E-RFScan_3905.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_3905.webp
    81.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 58.5E-RFScan_3916.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_3916.webp
    84.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 58.5E-RFScan_3955.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_3955.webp
    81.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 58.5E-RFScan_3976.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_3976.webp
    84.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 58.5E-RFScan_4005.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_4005.webp
    80.5 KB · Views: 18
More spectrums of test carriers
 

Attachments

  • 58.5E-RFScan_4041.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_4041.webp
    84 KB · Views: 22
  • 58.5E-RFScan_4076.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_4076.webp
    80.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 58.5E-RFScan_4099.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_4099.webp
    84.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 58.5E-RFScan_4130.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_4130.webp
    81.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 58.5E-RFScan_4178.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_4178.webp
    86.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 58.5E-RFScan_4181.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_4181.webp
    81.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 58.5E-RFScan_4226.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_4226.webp
    82.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 58.5E-RFScan_4241.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_4241.webp
    79.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 58.5E-RFScan_5115.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_5115.webp
    80 KB · Views: 21
  • 58.5E-RFScan_5128.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_5128.webp
    79.7 KB · Views: 21
More spectrums of test carriers
 

Attachments

  • 58.5E-RFScan_5132.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_5132.webp
    79.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 58.5E-RFScan_5142.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_5142.webp
    106 KB · Views: 20
  • 58.5E-RFScan_5169.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_5169.webp
    81.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 58.5E-RFScan_5180.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_5180.webp
    105.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 58.5E-RFScan_5234.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_5234.webp
    104 KB · Views: 22
  • 58.5E-RFScan_5235.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_5235.webp
    102.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 58.5E-RFScan_5276.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_5276.webp
    82.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 58.5E-RFScan_5292.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_5292.webp
    78.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 58.5E-RFScan_5309.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_5309.webp
    83.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 58.5E-RFScan_5323.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_5323.webp
    81.2 KB · Views: 24
Thank you tempo, that's a bad mess-up on the RCSC site then!
Hope you'll figure out the complete frequency plan based on your observations.
 
Last spectrums of test carriers
 

Attachments

  • 58.5E-RFScan_5406.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_5406.webp
    83 KB · Views: 26
  • 58.5E-RFScan_5420.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_5420.webp
    81.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 58.5E-RFScan_5471.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_5471.webp
    84.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 58.5E-RFScan_5482.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_5482.webp
    81 KB · Views: 27
  • 58.5E-RFScan_5493.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_5493.webp
    83.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 58.5E-RFScan_5499.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_5499.webp
    81.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 58.5E-RFScan_5518.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_5518.webp
    84.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 58.5E-RFScan_5524.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_5524.webp
    81.3 KB · Views: 26
Still do not know that the map of the satellite have been published,but if this is Kazsat 3's coverage map, then I explain why I don't see no trace of the satellite signal in my area with 1.50 m dish.
 

Attachments

  • Kasat 3 map..webp
    Kasat 3 map..webp
    56.7 KB · Views: 44
tempo thanks for posting screenshots ...
I can not follow the test Kazsat 3, because I am following those Eutelsat 3B.
 
10845 V-first test carrier found.Finally, after I posted the previous message, I was immediately refuted by reality after I've positioned well the antenna at 58 degrees(I have not yet stored 58° East into my positioner}.What I find amazing as the test signal is strong enough if you take into account the map posted above.
 

Attachments

  • 10804 V-test carriers-Kazsat 3.webp
    10804 V-test carriers-Kazsat 3.webp
    80 KB · Views: 30
Well, I have 2 motorized dishes, so my second dish watch to Eutelsat 3B testing too :)

As I guessed yesterday, this morning they tests last 6 transponders in low subband 10700-10950 MHz.
Already tested TPs:
10720 V
10761 V
10803 V
10844 V


Right now 10886 V is active.
Seems few hours later all 28 TPs will be tested.
 

Attachments

  • 58.5E-RFScan_6011.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_6011.webp
    85 KB · Views: 14
  • 58.5E-RFScan_6015.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_6015.webp
    81.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 58.5E-RFScan_6034.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_6034.webp
    84.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 58.5E-RFScan_6040.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_6040.webp
    80.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 58.5E-RFScan_6062.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_6062.webp
    85.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 58.5E-RFScan_6070.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_6070.webp
    81.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 58.5E-RFScan_6112.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_6112.webp
    85.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 58.5E-RFScan_6114.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_6114.webp
    82.1 KB · Views: 20
Indeed,@tempo,it is signal test at 10886 V.Luckily I get the signal as well.
 

Attachments

  • 10886 V-test carrier.webp
    10886 V-test carrier.webp
    85.4 KB · Views: 21
And also here in NL there is 10886 V !

Just for fun, I combined to two footprints from RCSC.kz.
The -3 dB contour is Steerable beam, the -4.5 dB contour is Fixed beam.

Edit: now carrier on 10929 V.
 

Attachments

  • 1&2.webp
    1&2.webp
    96.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Clipboard01.webp
    Clipboard01.webp
    67.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Spectrums of last two transponders
10886 V
10928 V
 

Attachments

  • 58.5E-RFScan_6126.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_6126.webp
    85.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 58.5E-RFScan_6132.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_6132.webp
    82.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 58.5E-RFScan_6148.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_6148.webp
    85.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 58.5E-RFScan_6152.webp
    58.5E-RFScan_6152.webp
    81.6 KB · Views: 21
Tempo, only below 10950 MHz there are narrow (36 MHz) transponders, is that right?
Then roughly estimating the central frequencies, this could be the plan:
10721, 10762, 10804, 10845, 10887, 10928 H/V (12* 36 MHz)
10981, 11044, 11106, 11169 -/V (4* 54 MHz)
11231, 11294, 11356, 11419 H/V (8* 54 MHz)
12531, 12594, 12656, 12719 -/V (4* 54 MHz)
That would be total of 28 transponders (12* 36 + 16* 54 MHz), total bandwidth 1296 MHz.

RCSC site says: total of 28 transponders (18* 36 + 8* 54 MHz), total bandwidth 1080 MHz.

Too bad I didn't check earlier for the tests.
Maybe, there is actually just one footprint available since they fit so nicely on top of each other. :rolleyes:
 
Yes, all TPs info you suggested above is right. Frequencies tolerance is ±1 MHz.

P.S. I think we needs in additional function in CrazyScan - to store spectrum info not only as picture, but also in some text format, to know precise frequency info in any moment. I will ask CrazyCat about this necessary function tonight in ICQ chat. Seems to me it's not a hard task to do. The only possible problem could be size of that text file.
 
Last edited:
Reworked the frequency plan provisional, based on reports of tempo. Thank you all for reports.
 
Too bad I didn't check earlier for the tests.
Maybe, there is actually just one footprint available since they fit so nicely on top of each other. :rolleyes:

Yesterday they tested again TPs in low subband 10700-10950 MHz, and right now they repeat test of 11200-11450 MHz subband. I already had carriers 11231V and 11293V last few hours.
 
The true frequency plan of Kazsat-3 has posted on cosmonautics-news forum
 

Attachments

  • Kazsat-3_Beam1.webp
    Kazsat-3_Beam1.webp
    60.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Kazsat-3_Beam2.webp
    Kazsat-3_Beam2.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 28
tempo thanks... I just updated my website
 
Back
Top