gerrard02

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Arion AF-1700E digital sattelite receiver

Arabsat?
My Location
london
HI

Sorry I might seem ignorant but I have no idea on how to work with these sattelite systems. I think I have arabsat and since about 2 days ago the lebanese channels which I have are not working(there's a black screen that comes up when I go on them and it says no service or something). I'm not the only 1, I have asked my friends and they have the same problem with these channels.

Does anyone know if there's a way to get them back? What should i do?

Thank you

abughass

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
computer
My Location
U.A.E
if you have arabsat you have to change t0 11823 and search again and u will be able to see them again

gerrard02

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup

Arabsat?
My Location
london
abughass said:
if you have arabsat you have to change t0 11823 and search again and u will be able to see them again

thanks for that.

Sorry for my ignorance but how to I chance t0 11823 and search again?
I know I should go on the menu but then what?

thanks

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Do you have a user manual for your receiver, if you do then I suggest you look through it and it will show you how to do it.:)

gerrard02

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup

Arabsat?
My Location
london
Unfortunately not I don't have a manual,but I have managed the frequency to 11823 using the menu and now the lebanese channels appear twice with the same name, but 1 of them works and 1 doesn't.

Thanls for ur help.

just 1 more question, i'm not sure exactly what system I have,weather it is hotbird or arabsat or whatever, does anyone know a way where I can find out exactly?
Also I've only got like 106 free channels is there a way to get more?
If there is a sattelite guide for begginners or something it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Try adding some of these channels. You wont get anything off Badr 2 so you can forget those channels..:

http://www.flysat.com/badr26.php

gerrard02

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup

Arabsat?
My Location
london
Analoguesat said:
Try adding some of these channels. You wont get anything off Badr 2 so you can forget those channels..:

http://www.flysat.com/badr26.php

As i said before sorry for my ignorance but how do i try to add some of these channels :confused . Also I'm not even sure what system I have,weather it is arabsat or something else. Can you help me find out?

Thanks.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Have a delve in the menus. Somewhere in there will be an option to add transponders.

You might just want to do a rescan too - theres been a lot of frequency changes on the Arabic birds recently.