Lifetime tv

workshoppete

Here Now And Again
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 metre motorised dish ,Technomate V-box, Spiderbox 7000HD box, Windows0n desktop and laptop,. and couldnt live without Promax Prodig 5 TV Explorer.. Oh , and now ipad - so much easier and convenient
My Location
North Midlands
Hi Folks,
Merry Christmas and happy new year to all.
I have been asked by my daughter, who is a very keen dancer, if we can get the "Lifetime Television" channel here in the UK. There is a TV series on it called dance moms which she would like to watch. I have had a look on their website and although they make the series available through "you tube" , when you click to play it informs you that it is not currently available in this country. So my question is "does anyone know if it is receivable in UK via satellite ?? And if so which one? Have had a good search on the net to no avail ....

All the best

Pete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Lifetime doesnt appear to be available anywhere in Europe.

The YT channel is probably Ip geolocked - so a us based proxy service should get around this restriction easily ;)

workshoppete

Here Now And Again
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 metre motorised dish ,Technomate V-box, Spiderbox 7000HD box, Windows0n desktop and laptop,. and couldnt live without Promax Prodig 5 TV Explorer.. Oh , and now ipad - so much easier and convenient
My Location
North Midlands
Ok ...thanks for that. I have since found you can buy the videos from USA ...for 29 dollars each ...so maybe give that a try.
Many thanks

Pete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk