Logging Irdet2

Mavric

Reaction score
Any suggestions on logging I2 I have been useing Mlog with a Nokia 9500 am recvieing data but am not sure how to interpret it. I ma looking fo the plain keys.

Cheers Mavric

Hugh

Reaction score
I dont think u can without HMK.Dont know if your cards are same as au but cards are unreadable in programmer.Heard some are having some success with card-cam comms.:cool:

ericdog

Reaction score
Mlog will not log I2 as the commands beyond the standard ISO header and the second length byte are encrypted.

You will just get "no data recorded" most of the time unless "68 0D" appears in the encrypted commands, in which case, you will get a false prov ID and PMK.

Sand_Storm

Reaction score
ericdog: Can't seem to find the latest version of dlog can you please post it over here or in the utilities sect.
Thanks towards the good work mate keep it up..

newsysfiles

Reaction score
hi gents!

I am not an expert in logging, but I dont really see what doglog does?
sorry to say but I think its some joke of a proggy, like log2crd, ird2calc,hexcalc etc.
when you look deep into the responses it send they are all found in wallbanger when using it as a logger "looking at data transfare mode card+cam traffic" wall banger is even better because its more stable. WB. ecm response 01 05 command =01 05 9D 00 38 01 00 0E 00 04 00 12 FF FF 1C EE 9E C0 E6 99 EA A2 1C note : dlog then uses the last 8byte key = 1C EE 9E C0 E6 99 EA A2 . and he says key decrypted ok. What I'm trying to say here Gents is We all know that and can simply get it from the last 8 or 16 bytes + c/s from wallbanger.. or most logging software. sorry gents I have said enough and I think I'll reserve most of my comments about these softwares to myself

rgds
ird2

ps
WALLBANGER RULES !!! FMCARD CARDBLASTER CARDWIZARD! hey what happend to you guys the masters of progys and algo!!!come back the world needs your services.