London, Essex (Ilford)

shadow1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM600 and a HTPC with Technisat Skystar HD2
My Location
London (Essex)
Hi all

Looking for a good installer to put up a new dish on my brothers house (for world cup watching). The previous owner had a dish on the chimney but unfortunately when I tested the wire coming from it there is no satellite signal which means either the lnb is busted or the satellite is mis alligned. Anyhow the dish looks really old (and rusty) so a new might as well be put up. I imagine the job wont be too hard as the bracket is already there attached to the chimney. Also we only need one wire to be from the satellite to the living room just for basic free sat box, but with quad lnb and another 3 wires attached for future provisional use, (save me the time climbing up there, not keen on heights :D)

Thats it really, pm me for more info. Ideally would like to get this done asap.

Many thanks

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Sent you email.

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Sorted!

shadow1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM600 and a HTPC with Technisat Skystar HD2
My Location
London (Essex)
Just to confirm, Mark came around today. Installation went smoothly, satellite works perfectly and my brother is very happy :) If anyone is looking to get a sat installation around this area then I would have no hesitation in recommending him. Thanks!