Lower Ka band Reception.

The idiosyncrasies of Ka footprints never cease to amaze ..
Cheers Llew..
 
VS, can you check 19.2E? Something odd going on, or the heat's gone to my head.= or my LNB.

I can only find a new TP, at 18325 (present on V and H scans) and nothing else - all the usual TP's disappeared as I was scanning the spectrum.
 

Attachments

  • ORTM !9.2E.webp
    ORTM !9.2E.webp
    189.6 KB · Views: 25
...and this one on 18205- TV Radio Live Cinema. Can't see any video, and no CAT info, so not encrypted ??
 

Attachments

  • TV Radio Live Cinema.webp
    TV Radio Live Cinema.webp
    63.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 18205 19E.webp
    18205 19E.webp
    196.9 KB · Views: 20
Satelma and NTA now replaced ORTM...

Edit - Satelma is ORTM.
 

Attachments

  • Satelma and NTA.webp
    Satelma and NTA.webp
    197.9 KB · Views: 27
Back to the usual transponder frequencies now; don't know what was going on earlier (?)
 
Sorry Llew ...System was compromised and still is whilst I am working on the Hughes HV switcher..
If it happens again ..let mr know and I'll try to check it out..
rgds
VS
 
So ...even with my elevation control I can no longer find Ocko at 19.2E ...
I assume it has left ??
Not a low signal ...as there is simply no trace of a peak ..
Can you confirm Llew ?
 
Yes, gone again for me too. It does that sometimes. Probably pop up again later.
 
Newsnet feeds 18515V (using the Norsat LNB, SL3 off dish at present). TD88 dish.
 

Attachments

  • Newsnet feeds.webp
    Newsnet feeds.webp
    229.4 KB · Views: 28
  • SIS Uplink.webp
    SIS Uplink.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 28
  • vlcsnap-2014-12-22-16h23m59s55.webp
    vlcsnap-2014-12-22-16h23m59s55.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 25
  • vlcsnap-2014-12-22-16h24m35s152.webp
    vlcsnap-2014-12-22-16h24m35s152.webp
    75.5 KB · Views: 25
  • vlcsnap-2014-12-22-16h25m40s32.webp
    vlcsnap-2014-12-22-16h25m40s32.webp
    49.9 KB · Views: 23
Crazyscan 1.0.2.112
Streamreader 1.2.2.1257.

O/T, but I find the 1257 version locks ACM feeds better than the previous version.
 
Power has been well up on Newsnet this last couple of days, piddling down here at the mo and still 70% quality
 
That's what I thought, scopus. Usually my Norsat LNB underperforms compared to the SL3. I'll change LNBs tomorrow if conditions are still as good.
 
Crazyscan 1.0.2.112
Streamreader 1.2.2.1257.

O/T, but I find the 1257 version locks ACM feeds better than the previous version.
I will look around for the stream reader dll. And have a really good go with it.
 
Back
Top